Can't access the menu Network & Internet on Control Panel

Closed
RonWolpa Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday October 20, 2015 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2017 - Oct 20, 2015 at 09:07 AM
Problem : can't access the menu Network & Internet on Control Panel - obliged to reboot a couple of times to get it

After the boot completion I try to connect to the internet by dragging the mouse at the bottom right corner to call Charm bar > Configurations > access internet , after doing that I notice the mouse cursor turns to busy and remains indefinitely , the right bar (Networks) to type email/password to get the connection never comes up.

My next step is to try to open the menu Network & Internet on Control Panel with the same result , it does not open and busy indefinitely.
It makes me reboot a couple of times until getting access to the Network bar.

Task manager shows the 8 cores of processor are idle , the only activity is 14% caused by the task manager itself . I think this proves that nothing is going on , it is not busy at all.

I found a closed post (https://ccm.net/forum/affich-56618-it-won-t-let-me-open-control-panel on which the control panel does not open years ago for someone.

It is suggested to type ncpa.cpl into the start search" box, it is a palliative but I want to find out what causes this trouble. Could you please provide me with some suggestion ? Thanks.
Related: