Blue stop screen problem detected Windows has been shut down

Closed
stasiadivine Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday October 21, 2015 Status Member Last seen October 21, 2015 - Oct 21, 2015 at 11:46 PM
Hello my Lenovo laptop has a virus. I got an antivirus to try fixing the problem. I got home and tried to boot it but it went toad black sscreen which said, we are sorry for inconvenience but windows did not start correctly it gave several reasons for why it may have occurred and which mode to start in accordingly. I did not know why so I chose start normally. It went to the same screen I tried starting in every mode except command prompt mode to no avail. I tried to iinstall a copy of windows from disc then the blue screen came up. Technical information:*** STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF7A12524 , 0xC0000034 , 0x0000000, 0x00000000) It said follow these step check for antivirus I inserted the antivirus disc it booted said ny computer wasn't shut down properly and asked if Id like to restart . I selected yes and it went back to the black screen again I tried to boot Windows from disc again thinking if I used the antivirus disc again I could just select continue now the antivirus Will not boot and I am stuck on that bluescreen. What can I do now? Thanks for any help given. Stasiadivine.
Related: