Monitors Entering Power Save... [Closed]

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2016
Status
Last seen
February 1, 2016
-
I have an HP Laptop running windows 7. I have three additional monitors connected . Two (Dell 24") going through a KVM. One connects directly to the DVI port on the Docking station. The other connects to a DVI/USB adapter which connects to the laptop USB port. The third monitor(Viewsonic 20") connects to another DVI/USB adapter. Both DVI/USB use the Display Link software

NOTE: The KVM is used so my Desktop and the laptop both share the two Dell monitors. This issue only occurs when I am using the laptop.

This was a working scenario for several months and now I get this...

Issue:
The Dell monitors will go black and a message will appear "Entering Power Save". The ViewSonic and Laptop screen are not initially affected but when the Dell re-sync's it resets all the screens. Then once it is done which last about 10- 15 seconds all the windows are moved to one screen. This happens several times through out the day.

Things I tried:
I have updated the drivers for the motherboard, video card and everything I can find. I verified all power settings on the monitors, laptop and window devices( usb root hub, etc.) have been turned off. I have replaced one of the Dell monitors and still this eludes me.

Any suggests would be appreciated.

Thank you
Eddie