Fraud

Solved/Closed
dhasu Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday April 12, 2016 Status Member Last seen April 13, 2016 - Apr 12, 2016 at 01:56 PM
dhasu Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday April 12, 2016 Status Member Last seen April 13, 2016 - Apr 13, 2016 at 01:29 PM
I received a message to my mobile from +deleted by moderator by namebenny dixon on05 april 2016,quoting that he wants to donate $5.3M to the under previlaged of our are and he is going toundergoing surgery for cancer by this week with out any hope.His lawer barrister henry morgan called me twice from phone no:+deleted by moderator and asked me my personal and bank account infermation.The lawer told me that above amount is in HSBC ,LOndon as ESCROW account in the name of sir.benny dixon,sent me closure/transfer of escrow/sundry account#:deleted by moderator USD$5.3 M with my detals.I sent this form to HSBC email:remittance_hsbc@accountant.com.Later I received an email from DR.manikson quoting himself as director of foreign remittance ofHSBC,copy of demand draft for US$5.3M in favour of me and HSBC staff DR.Harriot Anthony,is coming to India to meet me.Dr .manikson to be ready to meet Dr.Harriot Anthon and to give sum of Indian Rs.25000/-towards IMF Approval fees.I received this email today giving detail of Dr.Harriot Anthony with staff id card copy,.Now I want to know what is going to happen.I searched HSBC ,London with the details given to me and ifound every thing is ok exept PO Box no.I am going to wait two more days to see what is goingto happen.

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Apr 13, 2016 at 05:26 AM
Hi

You must be looking for trouble. You are falling for the most popular Nigerian scam on the planet. Don't be so gullible nobody gives millions to pure strangers.