I lost my password, i dont have alternative email and phone

Solved/Closed
Azmi - Apr 16, 2016 at 09:53 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 17, 2016 at 04:45 AM
HI,

My name is Azmi, my problem I cant access my account email yahoo. I try forgot my password than verify code number. The problem is the code number I don't where the send. Please Help Me. Urgent.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Apr 17, 2016 at 04:45 AM
E-mail providers take your account's privacy and security very seriously, and we'll only let you reclaim an account if you can prove you're the rightful owner.
When you register for an account, it's up to you to provide the most up-to-date and valid recovery info. You must keep that information up-to-date whenever it changes. Your best option to avoid losing access is to update your recovery info if you get a new phone number or change your alternate email address.
The Password Helper says my password can't be reset online - If you've tried using the Password Helper and weren't able to get access to your account, other recovery options may not be available. We know it can be frustrating to see the fail page, but in these rare cases, we recommend creating a new account.