Copy from one sheet to another based on value [Closed]

Registration date
Monday October 10, 2016
Status
Last seen
October 10, 2016
-
Hello,

I am a newby to excel macros but here goes. I have a sheet where raw data is being entered in rows called DATA (How original) :-)

I have drop down lists in columns B, K, and P. I need it to copy the value in cell A to a different sheet called SCHEDULE to a specific cell and continue to copy as the data is entered. So for example if "GD"is selected in the column B drop down list, then the value of Cell A in DATA must be copied to Cell B6 in SCHEDULE. If the next record is GD again then to B7 etc. If the value is K55, for example it needs to go to B20 and every subsequent K55 selection to B21 etc.

If the value in the K drop down list is "ÖFEM" it must copy the value of Cell A in DATA to Cell B50 in SCHEDULE and continue to copy to B51 etc for every subsequent "OFEM"

Similarly the for drop down in P it must copy cell A to B100 in Schedule. I used the macro below and it works but only for one workstation.

Any Suggestions will be much appreciated.

Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)
If Intersect(Target, Columns("B:B")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub
If Target.Value = "GD" Then
Target.Offset(0, -1).Copy Sheets("Schedule").Range("B" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
End If
End Sub

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!