Facebook account disabled no response to my appeal [Closed]

sameerali1993 - Dec 14, 2016 at 04:16 PM - Latest reply:  Poolkingwaqas
- Apr 30, 2018 at 10:56 AM
Hello,

Facebook team disabled my account, whenever I try to login I receive this message :
"Your account was disabled because we determined that you are ineligible to use Facebook.".

I have no idea what does this means

I am RJ celebrity with official verified page " www.facebook.com/officiallysameer "

I am using facebook from more than 6/7 years. I don't know why my account has been disabled. I submitted request many times 1 month passed but not getting response from facebook team

Can anybody help me here please.

My Disabled Account email is : ***@***

See more 

14 replies

Ambucias 51708 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus May 21, 2018 Last seen - Dec 14, 2016 at 06:13 PM
+4
Helpful
You are not getting my point either, you are mixing things.

I though that your page was: www.facebook.com/officiallysameer

If you have appealed using this form:

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907

There is nothing else you can do but wait. There thousands of people in the same situation as you and you must wait your turn. It may take weeks but again, Facebook does not always find the time to respond to appeals if the account is to remain disabled.

Sorry and good luck
Ok thanks for your reply :)

Let see when they will reply .

Thank you so much , have a great day
Vickyyaar007 1 Posts Monday March 27, 2017Registration date March 27, 2017 Last seen - Mar 27, 2017 at 10:37 AM
Please help me now
My 7 years old account disabled
And complaint forward but no responses fb team
Appealed form fill and submit ok next Error showing.. please help me now sir..
Thanks
Ambucias 51708 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus May 21, 2018 Last seen > Vickyyaar007 1 Posts Monday March 27, 2017Registration date March 27, 2017 Last seen - Mar 27, 2017 at 04:03 PM
What kind of help would you like ?

You have posted your question on CCM.net, we have no business connections with Facebook.
Did you get your account back Sameer?
Ambucias 51708 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus May 21, 2018 Last seen - Dec 14, 2016 at 04:22 PM
+3
Helpful
Hello,

When accounts get disabled, it’s because the member did not respect the terms and conditions for use (Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities).

If you have appealed Facebook's decision, there is nothing else we can do for you.

Sorry
my facebook account was disable before 15 days
i submitted all my orignal documents which has same detail of my account
but facebook do not response of my account i report by difrent. forms but no received any response
sameerali1993 - Dec 14, 2016 at 05:03 PM
+1
Helpful
Is there any way to contact facebook team
I tried lot but can't.

I don't need my account , I just need all my family photos.
I already lost my family member when Nepal hit by earthquake at 2015 .

Is there any one who can help me :( I can pay :( I need my memories photos videos :(
Ambucias 51708 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus May 21, 2018 Last seen - Dec 14, 2016 at 05:14 PM
The only way to contact Facebook is through the appeal form which I believe you already used.

Sorry
Ambucias 51708 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus May 21, 2018 Last seen > Ambucias 51708 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus May 21, 2018 Last seen - Dec 14, 2016 at 05:20 PM
P.S. I looked at www.facebook.com/officiallysameer, the page is online, so if your name is Sameer Ali, your account is not disabled.
Yes my page is online because there was another admin my friend whom I added before my Id get disabled.
Facebook is not responding to my case. I created new account & again I take adminship through my friend.

My disabled account is 6/7 years old. I never violate facebook terms & didn't get any warning also.
Ambucias 51708 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus May 21, 2018 Last seen - Dec 14, 2016 at 05:40 PM
Helpful
It is extremely difficult to help you if you give only part of the info.

Since the page is online the account is not disabled and Facebook did not disabled it and Facebook did not disabled you, that's why they do not respond.

The person who removed you from the account is your friend who you appointed as administrator.

I suggest you contact your "friend" if he is still a friend and ask him to solve the problem.

You should not have another person as admin on a personal account, only on business account.

Good luck
You are not getting my point brother

Thats my official page & my another friend also run that page because I made him admin.Whenever I am busy he used to check my pages.

But before 3 weeks My Personal account get disabled. If I was only there admin then sure my page will also unpublished but there was another admin.

I tried to re-open my account but they are not responding my case. I submitted 3/4 times request but didn't get a single response.

I have new account now & my friend added me In my page.

I lost hope , they will not reactivate my old account. By the way I just need my memories [ photos/videos ] back .