Trouble with computer boot up and sound [Closed]

Registration date
Monday January 16, 2017
Status
Last seen
January 16, 2017
-
For a while now, I've been having a lot of trouble with my Dell laptop. The sound is stuck at 100% all the time, so I have headphones plugged in to stop it blaring any sounds at top volume all the time. In addition, my scrolling is completely broken and I have to use the arrow keys. I have checked settings for both of these issues, but cannot seem to fix them. On top of this, nearly every time I turn my computer on it goes to a 'diagnostic boot' that doesn't ever find any problems but does make a lot of loud beeps and disturbing noises. I also cannot move between windows by hovering over the chrome icon; the windows simply don't pop up.

For the past few weeks, these issues all went away with no explanation (except the scrolling issue) but just returned for no reason. I don't know if these are all separate issues or interconnected from a virus or something. Please help! The startup noises have been getting me in trouble in class, and it's making my computer really hard to use. Thank you.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!