Posts1Registration dateThursday May 18, 2017StatusMemberLast seenMay 18, 2017
Updated on May 18, 2017 at 07:14 PM
Recently I got wet in the rain, thou my bag got wet, there was no sign of my laptop getting wet, when I got home the blue screen came up but it had a lot of green glitches, I turned it off and turned it on again, it started normally but in no time it turned off, leaving the lights on, I left it overnight and used the hairdryer to dry it a little, after which I tried turning it back on, a black screen came up and then something about update bios.
I didn't have a chance to read it because it didn't last for more than two seconds, all I'm getting now is power light and keypad light... Any suggestions? I already removed battery, and the ram, nothing works. It turns on and I'm able to open the disk drive, also my mouse lights up when I plug it in but I don't hear the fan running... My laptop is an HP touch smart.