My Facebook account is locked . WHY? [Closed]

Registration date
Saturday May 20, 2017
Last seen
May 21, 2017
- - Latest reply:  JkkLavers - Dec 29, 2018 at 06:25 AM
I am on facebook for 7 years. I am a filmmaker and i have more than 4000 friends and fans of my films. Suddenly two weeks ago my Facebook account was locked. I have not violated any facebook rules. I sent them three different kind of ids. There is no response. I am getting emails from my worried friends as my mom passed away. A lot of friends want to reach out on facebook but my account is locked. I have tried to reach out to facebook but there is no response.I need help. Thanks
See more 

4 replies

Best answer
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
Thank you
Before Facebook reviews your documents it may take up to two months.

Of course you must have used your real full name to create your account.

Say "Thank you" 4

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 4487 users have said thank you to us this month

Doczee
Registration date
Saturday May 20, 2017
Last seen
May 21, 2017
-
Two months. Why? Why facebook wants people to suffer. This is the worst customer service on earth. My stage name is Doc Zee. That's what I used to create my account. I was thinking maybe I can turn my Facebook account into page as my fans are growing? Or should I just start a new account as two months is too long. I am promoting my new film and I was even buying ads with facebook. I need to promote my new film now. There must be a solution.
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Contributor
Last seen
January 18, 2019
1875 -
We cannot help with these types of issues. COntact (facebook) them directly!
I lose my email pls resend code here .plsss ineed reset password
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
Thank you
We can’t help you. You have posted your question on CCM.net, we have no business connections with Facebook.
Thank you
How can you appeal when you cant even login?? Useless !! I have the same Problem and had to go through this now for the 3rd time.
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Contributor
Last seen
January 18, 2019
1875 -
If this is the third time, why do you continue to use the service?
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
Thank you
Hi

You have no doubt violated the Facebook Community Standards, I suggest you read them. If you feel your account was disabled by mistake, submit an appeal.

Have you uploaded some of your films on Facebook?
Doczee
Registration date
Saturday May 20, 2017
Last seen
May 21, 2017
-
No I have not uploaded my films on facebook but they are available on youtube. When I go to link to submit appeal. It says your account is not disabled. Only it says unfortunately you can't access your account while we review your documents. It has been 2 weeks there is no answer. What can I do? Thanks