My laptop Asus closed down suddenly. I plugged in my phone to charge and left the room. When I was back after 5 minutes it was off and won't turn on again no matter how many chargers I tried (thought it's a problem with the charger). I looked through the internet and they adviced to take out the battery and the main supply, but the thing is... the battery is built in the laptop and I have no way to remove it. Is there anything else I can do or should I take it to a specialist?
Another question would be - is it something they can do quickly? Meaning, opening the laptop and removing the battery (assuming that it would solve the problem)?