Today my computer suddenly shut down. I restarted it and noticed a spark at the back of the computer. I closed the computer and opened the case. Computer was dusty (specially graphics card) so I cleaned it up. After that the computer would start normally (fans in computer and in graphics card were spinning) but monitors didn't receive signal. Computer still starts since I could hear windows and other software.
I have tried:
- restarting the computer/monitors
- tried two different monitors (one hdmi, one with the one you need with 144hz monitors, i don't know what it is called)
- doing the power trick thing (taking power cord off and holding down the power button)
- resetting BIOS with reattaching the cmos battery and with the cmos jumper
- reattaching graphics card
My motheboard doesn't have build in video card. I can't test the graphics card since i don't have second computer nor here isn't any stores nearby.