PC rarely turns on, if it does it goes into bios over and over

Closed
Registration date
Tuesday June 20, 2017
Status
Last seen
June 20, 2017
-
My problem is complex and I haven't found a thread that has my exact issue. My PC does not show up on my monitors, and when anything shows up I typically get a bios update cycle, repeatedly, or it just freezes at a certain percentage. Or it doesn't have bios come up at all.

I have replaced my CPU and graphics card and tried the unplugging powering trick. I have friends who are knowledgeable on computers and brought it to their house, where they updated drivers, fixed bios (returned it to default settings), and fixed my windows error issue. I also stopped windows 10 from using my old drivers (which is what I thought was the issue).

Here's the weird thing, when I bring it to my friends house it started up normal! But not at mine! I switched sockets, etc. same thing happens!
I have two brothers who have gaming pcs at the same house and have no issues!

Is it possibly my motherboard? My computer just seems to be stuck in the cycle, I'm lucky to get it to register on my screens (and work) 1/30 or more times of restarting it!

Help please!!

Specs: PU: NVIDIA GTX 680 CPU: INTEL i7-3770K (3.50GHz) MEMORY: 5214 MB (2 STICKS) MOTHERBOARD: ASUS P8Z77-V SOUNDCARD: CREATIVE SOUNDBLASTER AUDIGY RX KEYBOARD: RAZER BLACKWIDOW TOURNAMENT EDITION 2013 MOUSE: RAZER NAGA (2013?) MICROPHONE: SNOWBALL.

Screens: ASUS VS VS238H-P 23" Widescreen LED LCD Monitor and LG W2043T-PF Black 20" 5ms(GTG) Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 30000:1
Related: