Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
December 12, 2019
-
Hi,

I am trying to find a way to contacvt FB. My account was locked (not blocked or diasbled) I have been receiving this message whenever I try to log in..

We’ve detected suspicious activity on your Facebook account and have temporarily locked it as a security precaution.
It’s likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing. Learn more in the Help Center.
Over the next few steps we’ll walk you through a security check to help secure your account, and let you log back in.

Then I click "Continue" this will appear..

Identity Not Confirmed. We currently can't verify your identity. Please try again later.

Just wanted to know who should I get in touch with. Appreciate if you can share the email address. My freinds can still see my profile so I know its not disabled or blocked.

Any help in finding out whom to contact would be great!

Thanks!

6 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
December 12, 2019
Hi

Usually, you should wait at least 24 hours before you try to login again, but before you do, delete all of your temporary files and cookies.

Good luck
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
December 12, 2019
Sorry, it's not 24 hours that you must wait but 96 hours.
Registration date
Sunday July 23, 2017
Status
Last seen
July 24, 2017

Thank you for your response. I tried that but no luck. Is there any place where I can notify them so they can verify my identity?
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
December 12, 2019
Do you mean that you waited 96 hours already?