Acer V3-571G laptop wont charge when switched off [Closed]

Registration date
Saturday August 5, 2017
Status
Last seen
August 6, 2017
-
Hi guys, I am pretty confuse right now. I am using Acer Aspire V3-571-G . Since last few days I am having this problem.
1. Laptop is not showing charging light when I am plugging in the charger without
switching on the laptop
2. If I will take out the charger and try to switch it on with the fully charged battery,
it still does not turned on.
3. Now here is how I am switching it on.
I am putting the charger in powered off laptop (it is not showing any charging light or anything) pressing power button, it is still not turning on.
Taking out the charger pin from the laptop, then pressing the power button number of times.
Sometimes this trick is working and sometimes I have to repeat the procedure for couple of times,
Charger is charging good when laptop is switched on, this means when I switched on the Laptop, charger will work just fine but If I will switch off the laptop it will not turn on again and I have to go through the whole process.

I also tried changing the new battery since my old battery was almost dead anyways but even the new battery is not helping this problem, though it is giving good backup time.