WiFi Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 2651 - 2700 of about 3,430
  • to configure the wireless broadband through l Closed

Hello, i have a 2003 server and i want to configure the internet sharing through wireless broadband on local area connection

jayprakash | Latest reply: Defect90 Sep 25, 2008
    1 reply
  • Bridge between 2 wireless networks/ 2 ISP's? Closed

Hello, I will be getting an additional Internet feed into my office. All of my PC's are currently wireless and I have 3 network printers plugged into...

smiley | Latest reply: emmasiki Sep 17, 2008
    2 replies
  • Wireless Won't Stop Searching ... Closed

Hello, I'm running Windows XP and have had a wireless problem ever since moving to my new apartment. When I start up, I have the box for Windows...

Fiona | Latest reply: my nick Sep 14, 2008
    1 reply
  • Connenting to wireless through my laptop Closed

Hello, i am not able to connect to Wireless Internet even if it is showing a full signal. while my fellow students are able to connect to internet ...

Raja_27 | Latest reply: lexmarkd Sep 10, 2008
    1 reply
  • help with wireless connection Closed

Hello, I have successfully set up a wireless router and now my new laptop can access the internet fine, which is great. My only problem now is t...

snowchick1234 | Latest reply: stevo Sep 9, 2008
    1 reply
  • Wireless router WRH54G configuration Closed

Hi!! Recently i bought one wireless router model(WRH54G). I don't know how to configure with laptop. Please guide me how to configure that router ...

14526 | Latest reply: 14526 Sep 8, 2008
    2 replies
  • wireless Closed

Hello, my daughter has been given a pc,i have bought a wireless adapter.I have put the wep key in and it says its connected,but its only sending and ...

sara | Latest reply: TJ Sep 8, 2008
    1 reply
  • I can't get wireless working Closed

Hello,I have my laptop .it was working fine before.it suddenly stop getting to the internet wirelessly.I could see that the signal is excellent.but I ...

tpwood | Latest reply: tpwood Sep 7, 2008
    2 replies
  • problem related to browse trough wireless Closed

Hello, I connected to wireless router in my laptop but i cant borwse. i cant understand the actual problem. also checking all internelt provider conn...

hardik | Latest reply: hinoak Sep 6, 2008
    1 reply
  • Resetting wireless connection Closed

andre | Latest reply: melmel.cz Sep 5, 2008
    1 reply
  • wireless connection Closed

Hello, We have wireless internet through our local cable company and have 2 computers, one computer in the shop that is detached from the house that ...

trac | Latest reply: prisonbreak.me Sep 4, 2008
    1 reply
  • wireless Closed

Hello, i want to connect my 2 pc's via wireless in one of my pcs i have internet....100 mbps and i want to give internet and to my other pc how i c...

george | Latest reply: panamabreak Sep 4, 2008
    1 reply
  • wireless network config problems Closed

Hey, I need help trying to re-configure a network connection. Equipment/ Set-up: I have a Linksys broadband modem with 4-port switch (model WRT...

tams | Latest reply: Lie Sep 3, 2008
    6 replies
  • Wireless will only connect to 1 location Closed

Hiya, hope someone can help me! -I have a laptop which easily connects to one location on the wireless. -also, the second I get to the location...

lozzy | Latest reply: lozzy Sep 2, 2008
    1 reply
  • Problem with laptops on a wireless network Closed

I have just set up a Linksys wireless A+G network in my house and a repeater to reach the entire house. I set up the router and repeater with one lap...

Homer | Latest reply: yashtozor Sep 1, 2008
    1 reply
  • wireless connection not working Closed

Hi , Ive just bought a laptop its been 3 days and my wireless network is not working but before it was. Ive checked if my wireless network is on an...

starsailors.me | Latest reply: eauvital Aug 28, 2008
    1 reply
  • Need help with high pings on wireless USB Closed

Hey, Here is the issue I'm having. I bought a linksys wireless network adapter, model no (WUSB54GC). I brought it home, followed the instructions (ie...

Blickter | Latest reply: Blickter Aug 25, 2008
    2 replies
  • -- Need Help With Wireless -- Closed

Hello, Hello, Im having trouble setting up my computer and laptop to my wireless router which is the {Siemens Gigaset SE587 WLAN dsl} What happens i...

Joshhie | Latest reply: jay9704 Aug 25, 2008
    1 reply
  • cannot cannot via wireless Closed

Hi i am trying to connect my laptop by wireless connection..i already activated the wireless device on my laptop but it doesn't detect any wireless co...

hornmann | Latest reply: trance3223 Aug 21, 2008
    1 reply
  • Help on IBM Thinkpad to have WIFI Access Closed

Hello, Hi everyone, my boss has an IBM Thinkpad laptop running in Windows XP SP2 2005 Tablet Edition, my problem is how can i set it up so that it ...

pao2cool | Latest reply: pao2cool Aug 21, 2008
    2 replies
  • 3945abg PRO/Wireless Problems Closed

Hello, I recently upgraded from XP to vista home premium and now I do not know what is wrong with my Wireless Network adapter. Everything else is o...

Robert189 | Latest reply: mfern Aug 20, 2008
    1 reply
  • wifi problems Closed

Hello, do i need two wifi pen to connect two computers to my pc?

chairboyz | Latest reply: blendax Aug 20, 2008
    1 reply
  • wireless transmission Closed

what is a wireless transmission?

steph | Latest reply: vandi.vnd Aug 20, 2008
    1 reply
  • wifi Closed

Hello, ivejust bought one wifi pen i want to connect two computers with it is it possible to do it? a friend told me that to do that i must have two ...

yashmaur | Latest reply: xino Aug 19, 2008
    1 reply
  • how much wifi usb pen do i need ? Closed

Hey there ive just bought a wifi usb pen for me to be able to connect two computers and a friend told me that to be able to do that I should have two ...

heikki81 | Latest reply: AnonHelper Aug 19, 2008
    1 reply
  • wireless trouble Closed

Hello, I have a Intel Proset/Wireless Connection at home, It will be automatically disconnected if I stop using for about 10 minutes (even though tha...

yoommee | Latest reply: Nathans008 Aug 18, 2008
    1 reply
  • re wireless router Closed

Hello, i setup the router to a broadband connection. the connection was excellent but still i cant browse to the net. would please give an idea wh...

yon | Latest reply: dusty.techstudentMCP,NET+ Aug 16, 2008
    2 replies
  • Wireless to Wireless Closed

I have a WRT54GS linksys wireless router and i also have a 2Wire 2701 wireless router. Is there any way that I can connect them both together via wir...

nr31 | Latest reply: nr31 Aug 14, 2008
    2 replies
  • wireless network internet sharing problem Closed

Hello, I have a new laptop with Vista. I want to be able to connect to the internet through a wireless connection to my desktop which runs Win 2000....

puzzled | Latest reply: laptopman Aug 3, 2008
    1 reply
  • wireless card Closed

Hello, where does wireless card go in my computer and can i have wireless and still my ethernet in there?

kris | Latest reply: softwins Aug 2, 2008
    1 reply
  • Wireless Pc to Wireless Pc Solved/Closed

Hello, I have two hp/compaq nx6325 laptops with wireless networks. I am trying to connect them together through this wireless network option WITHOU...

89079 | Latest reply: 89079 Jul 30, 2008
    2 replies
  • Wireless Working - Can't Get on Internet Closed

Hello, We had a storm earlier this week and every since then I have not been able to get on the Internet. Thought it was the router, but we reset ...

adamseve | Latest reply: adamseve Jul 26, 2008
    1 reply
  • Lost My wireless Connection for my Laptop Closed

Hello, I have a Link system router connected to my main desk top. I have had my dell laptop routed off this as a wireless network connection. But a...

Cat | Latest reply: Kelly Jul 15, 2008
    2 replies
  • wireless card Closed

Hello, hi, need to purchase a laptop, consequently I need to find a good wireless card. Any help would be great?

Sue | Latest reply: charikaar09 Jul 15, 2008
    1 reply
  • Wireless issues Closed

Hello, One of my friends just bought a new HP laptop running the Windows Vista OS today and came over to my house to show me it. They came right ...

JH | Latest reply: dell dude Jul 15, 2008
    1 reply
  • Problem with Wifi Closed

Hello, I am not receiving my Wifi signal anymore , i have check with my configuration everything is ok . what can bethe cause of this iss...

mattig | Latest reply: jenifer0703 Jul 6, 2008
    1 reply
  • Wireless router Closed

Hi, I got a question if I connect a wireless Modemrouter to a Modem netgear router will i be able to use only the wireless connection ? ...

mannanhp | Latest reply: pentiumworld Jul 4, 2008
    1 reply
  • wireless network between 2 laptops Closed

Hi, How can i use a wireless network with two laptops ? Can i connect them together?

johnsteve12 | Latest reply: gargca23 Jul 3, 2008
    1 reply
  • Wireless Internet Connection Closed

Hello, I have a desktop computer operating with Windows Vista. My son has a computer upstairs that operates with Windows XP. He has a wireless rout...

Joel | Latest reply: Shashank Jun 27, 2008
    1 reply
  • How do I set up 2 comp- 1 wireless and 1 not Closed

Hello, I have a desktop running xp home hooked to my cable modem. I do not want thins to change since my job will not allow wiress connection. I have...

ugot2luvnik | Latest reply: Shashank Jun 27, 2008
    1 reply
  • wired and wireless networking Closed

Hello, I was wondering if anybody here could lend some advice. Myself and two flatmates are trying to set up a network to play C&C3-KW. They're usi...

asust3k | Latest reply: Shashank Jun 25, 2008
    1 reply
  • wireless internet disappearing Closed

Hello, I was trying to connect to the internet today to discover that wireless internet suddenly no longer exists on my laptop. I called HP and they ...

kelly | Latest reply: prasadi Jun 24, 2008
    1 reply
  • wireless connection Closed

Hello, I am running vista windows on my laptop and my internet connection is verizon wireless trying to run a router so that i can run my xbox through...

EZ$$$ | Latest reply: crazy_devil Jun 22, 2008
    1 reply
  • Wireless connection on Laptop Solved/Closed

Hello :) Okay here's my problem I hope to make it as clear as possible. I bought a Dell Inspiron 600m off a friend for school use. We had to re-...

Vanman604 | Latest reply: ferrigodmother Jun 13, 2008
    12 replies
  • Wireless - No connectivity Closed

Hi everyone. Would love if someone could please help me out! I’m trying to set up a wireless connection as I've moved rooms and cable is in old bedr...

Mary46 | Latest reply: Halimouche Feb 4, 2008
    1 reply
  • Wireless Headphones Closed

Hi people! I want to buy a really good pair of wireless headphones. Do you have any suggestions? Also, do they connect to the PC or TV? I’m thin...

PaulZero | Latest reply: JohnsonD Jan 23, 2008
    1 reply
  • Sharing wireless connexion Closed

Hello, Me and my front neighbor want to share Internet so I’ll be doing it wireless. I guess I will need a wireless card.... Any card will do?

Steven75 | Latest reply: Kev255 Jan 17, 2008
    1 reply
  • Wireless network working intermittently Closed

Hello, I had a wireless network that worked intermittently - so I thought I would wire it via Ethernet. I have Ethernet cards in both PCs, have bough...

Mary46 | Latest reply: john88 Jan 14, 2008
    1 reply