Sometimes you fall in love with a video that you would like to save on your smartphone to watch again without having to search for it. In this article, you will find 7 applications for your smartphone to download videos from any website including YouTube.
If you're looking for an application to download YouTube videos directly from your Android tablet or mobile phone, you can use the TubeMate application. The TubeMate interface is similar to YouTube, but it allows you to download videos. To do this, click the magnifying glass located in the top right corner, and find the video that you'd like to download. Play the video. To download it, click the green arrow located at the bottom-right of the playback window. In the window that opens, click Download. Choose the video format, and then wait for the download to complete. To view your downloaded videos, go to Settings > Storage > Photos/Videos.
Files – File Manager & Browser for IPhone
If you’d like to download a video from YouTube using your iPhone, try the Files – File Manager & Browser app. To download a video, first, install the app and open it. Via its interface, go to YouTube. Now select a video of your choice and then click the video link. In the menu that appears, click the Download button.
You can download the Files – File Manager & Browser here.
AVD Video Downloader
AVD Video Downloader is one of the best apps to download any video from any website. First, you need to download and install the app, and then, the process is elementary. Just use the app’s built-in browser to find your favourite video, play the video, click on a video link and when the menu appears, select AVD. Save the video and enjoy it on your smartphone.
You can download the AVD app for Android here.
FVD Free Video Downloader
Free Video Downloader (FVD) is a similar to AVD application for Android to easily download videos from the Internet, except for the YouTube. For YouTube downloads, the best way is to use TubeMate for Android or Files for iPhone mentioned above. With FVD you can download any video from various websites. The process is easy: install the app, go to your desired web site using your usual browser or the one integrated into the application and choose the file. The FVD icon will appear and it will allow you to download the video.
You can download the FVD app for Android here.
Easy Video Downloader
With Easy Video Downloader you can download any video from the variety of websites including social networks. Just search for the video using a built-in browser, select it and choose Download. The app supports all video formats, large videos and can download multiple videos at the same time.
You can download Easy Video Downloader for your Android phone here.
MyMedia is an app specially designed for iOS devices to download and share videos and images via iTunes. The interface is user-friendly and simple. To download your favourite video, you just need to look for it with a built-in browser, press Save offline and wait for the program to download the video. You can find your saved videos in the media library.
You can download the MyMedia app for your iOS devices here.
InsTube is a free video downloader for Android phones which supports not only YouTube but also various websites, including Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo and others. To download a video, simply install the app and open its built-in browser. Search for the video and click on Fast download. When the process is completed, you can find the video in your media library.
You can download the InsTube application for your Android device here.
- Xnxubd s4 video downloader apk download free full version
- Xnxubd s4 video download free mp3 download free full version
- Xnxubd s4 video downloader apk download free
- Video downloader from you tube in iPad mini > Forum - Video software
- Nxxxa ace mp3 video download free full version apk download > Forum - Downloading
- Download Yowhatsapp new version > Forum - WhatsApp
- Mp4 video on micromax q5 [solved] > Forum - Mobile
- Wpl (avi) to mp3 audio converter > Forum - Software
- Secret codes for Android phones
- Android IP address: check, changer
- Network error occurred: how to fix it on Android
- Show hidden files on Android
- Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep mode on Android
- Create an Android folder shortcut on home screen
- Delete search suggestions on Android
- Add an area code on Android
- Manage and backup game data on Android
- Answer calls with the volume and power button on Android
- Network notification: how to turn it off on Android
- Split screen on Android: application picker, long touch
- Auto retrieve messages on Android phone in roaming mode
- Share multiple contacts: iPhone, Android
- Increase ringtone volume when in pocket for Android
- MMS and SMS delivery report on Android
- Android scientific calculator: how to enable it
- Manage and organize apps on Android
- How to download APK: from Google Play Store, Android
- Reset Chrome settings on Android
- How to rename your android device in the Google Play Store?
- Codes for Huawei smartphones: test, reset, check
- How to use a song as a ringtone on Android
- How to disable the internet on Android phone
- Disable in-app purchases (Android)
- How to use Lucky Patcher: download app, features, etc
- How to use Android SD card as internal storage
- How to turn off Android music player
- Optimize your Android phone's performance
- How to Enable the Equalizer on VLC For Android
- Use AirPods with an Android phone
- How to reinstall Samsung internet: browser, on tablet
- Update the Google Play Store app
- Display contact number list: with name
- How to enable Android Safe Search settings
- How to disable mobile data: Android, Samsung
- Android dial pad settings: change, enable/disable
- How to enable auto reject mode Android
- Filter unknown senders: Android, SMS
- Sony Xperia: find my device, My Xperia
- How to turn off S Pen: Note 5, Note 9, Note 10
- Google text to speech: download, languages
- Sort call logs by date on Android
- How to update Android auto
- Disable images in Chrome Android: 2020, 2019
- Show Android calendar week numbers
- Connect Android to PC: wifi, Windows 10, USB
- Open a ZIP file on Android: read ZIP, RAR, and TAR files
- Make passwords visible: Android
- How to configure a proxy on Android?
- Create website shortcut on Android: tablet, phone
- How to view desktop site: on mobile, on Android
- Recover deleted photos: Android, Android internal storage
- How to clear Google Drive cache on Android
- Enable content filtering on the Google Play Store
- How to pair SmartWatch with Android
- How to lock VLC screen: Android
- Android phone RAM: check, cleaner, manager
- How to fix Error 491: on tablet, on Google Play
- Popup reminder on Android
- How To Hard Reset Your Samsung Galaxy
- Clear system cache on Android
- Unlink apps from Google Plus account on Android
- Reset Sony Xperia: to factory settings, hard reset
- XAPK file: installer, means, format
- How to hide or remove a media folder on Android?
- Android emulators for PC
- Turn Off Autocorrect on Android
- How to reset to factory settings your Android device
- Set custom ringtone on Windows phone: WP7, WP8
- How to fix Error 923 on Android?
- How to make conference calls on Android?
- How to always show the scale bar in Google Maps on Android
- Block camera and microphone on google chrome: Android
- Add subtitles to video: Android, free
- How to enable Wi-Fi on Samsung Galaxy tablet
- How to hide apps on Android
- How to get GPS location on Android
- How to install APK files on Android
- How to update apps on Android automatically
- Deactivate Safe Mode Android
- How to delete all tags in Shazam: Android
- How to block ads on Android