You may be wondering when is Amazon Prime Day 2022? Well, this year's dates have not yet been confirmed, but Amazon Prime Day was held on the 21st and 22nd June, so somewhere around these dates in 2022 seems likely. This article will explain what Amazon Prime Day is, how you can get involved and start finding the best deals.
What is Amazon Prime Day 2022?
Amazon Prime Day is a retail “holiday” created by Amazon in 2015, that typically runs between July 15th to July 16th, although in 2020 it was delayed until October. Amazon created this holiday to compete with Black Friday. Prices are cut across the site, for example in the tech, beauty, home and kitchen categories. Prime Day has so far been very successful for Amazon with sales exceeding those on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
How to participate?
Getting involved in Amazon Prime Day is simple. You just need to create an Amazon Prime account. You can sign up for a monthly subscription at $12.99 (you can cancel at any time), or a yearly subscription for $119. If you only want to make the most of Amazon Prime Day, then it is recommended that you just sign up for the monthly subscription. You can also see if you are not eligible for a free monthly trial of Amazon Prime (which you can cancel afterwards to avoid paying).
How to sign up for Amazon Prime?
It is simple to sign up for an Amazon Prime monthly or yearly subscription:
- Go to the Amazon Prime page.
- Click the sign up button. Or if you already have an account, add a prime membership to your account.
- Follow the instructions and add a payment method.
Once you have done this, you are now ready to make the most of Amazon Prime Day.
What are the Amazon Prime Day deals?
Amazon is yet to release the best deals on Amazon Prime Day, however some of the best deals from 2020 were their offers on Amazon products such as the Kindle, Amazon Fire Stick, Echo Dot and multiple subscriptions deals to Amazon services, such as Amazon Prime Video. We will update this section with the best deals once they are revealed by Amazon. You can regularly check the Prime Day page for updates.
Note: It is also important to note that despite having multiple price reductions across the Amazon site, you should compare prices on other sites before purchasing items, because you may find products cheaper elsewhere.
- "prime day"
- How to download amazon prime on tv > Guide
- Amazon Prime Reaches 100M Milestone - CCM
- Amazon Prime Video in Virtual Reality - CCM
- Get The Most Out of Amazon Prime Video
- The Best New Movies and Series on Amazon Prime in March 2021
- Fix Amazon Fire TV remote: not pairing, replace batteries
- How to delete your Amazon account permanently?
- How to use Amazon Prime Video: parental control, share screen
- What is new on Amazon Prime in May 2022: movies and series