The PIN (Personal Identification Number)) enables secure access to the SIM card and network. It is provided with your SIM card.
If the PIN code is entered wrongly 3 times, the phone is locked and requires a PUK (Personal Unlock Key) to reactivate it.
PUK Code Retrieval
- Once the PUK recovered and validated, you will be asked to choose a new PIN.
- Caution! If the PUK is entered incorrectly seven to ten times in a row (Depending on the service provider), the SIM card the phone becomes unusable.
Where to get the PUK code
Foto: © 123RF
- The PUK code is available on the sim card support:
- This code is also available via customer service area of the operator's website
- You can also get this code by calling customer service.