The PIN (Personal Identification Number)) enables secure access to the SIM card and network. It is provided with your SIM card. If the PIN code is entered wrongly 3 times, the phone is locked and requires a PUK (Personal Unlock Key) to reactivate it.
PUK Code Retrieval
- Once the PUK recovered and validated, you will be asked to choose a new PIN.
- Caution! If the PUK is entered incorrectly seven to ten times in a row (Depending on the service provider), the SIM card the phone becomes unusable.
Where to get the PUK code
- The PUK code is available on the sim card support:
- This code is also available via customer service area of the operator's website
- You can also get this code by calling customer service.
Photo: © 123RF
- Puk code
- Nokia puk code - Best answers
- Samsung puk code unlock password - Best answers
- Samsung puk code unlock password - Forum - Mobile
- Samsung gt-e1200y puk code unlock - Forum - Mobile
- Qlink puk code - Forum - Android
- Verizon wireless puk code - How-To - Android
- Problem with puk code ✓ - Forum - Mobile