O2 is one of the leading telecom brands in the U.K., providing mobile SIM card and broadband services. As a customer, it allows you to customize your monthly plan according to your needs. If you have recently subscribed to O2's Pay As You Go plan, you will need to activate your SIM card. Continue reading to find out how.
Activate O2 Pay As You Go SIM Card
To activate your O2 Pay As You Go SIM card, first insert your SIM card into the phone. To activate the O2 SIM card, you have to top-up the credits on your account.
If you have a top-up card, call 248 from the phone and follow the instructions.
If you do not have a top-up card, visit the O2 online recharge page:
- O2 register sim
- How to activate o2 sim - Best answers
- How to activate o2 sim card - Best answers
- T mobile register sim card - How-To - Mobile
- Register sim online - Forum - Mobile
- Sky mobile register sim - How-To - Mobile
- Can I register my sim card online? ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Mtn sim card registration - Forum - Gmail