Interesting in DVD portable players

Closed
Blocked Profile - Mar 23, 2018 at 06:29 AM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 26, 2018 at 05:46 AM
Once again a good day quests and community! So, I plan to start doing reviews on my site (several are already ready), advise a few more interesting models?
What I need to know about them before buying? Is this thing practical? I do not often encounter this thing and I need your answer.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,166
Mar 23, 2018 at 06:38 AM
Greetings

There are already all kinds of reviews on the net.

Just make your choice

https://www.google.com/search?q=dvd+portable+players+reviews&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b
Blocked Profile
Mar 23, 2018 at 07:41 AM
O! Thank u!=) But I need more information from users of these dvd playes ^)
It sounds to me like you need to get all of them, and test them yourself, not leach comments or past experiences from readers of another site.
Then what, you post them on your site, as a review? But it wasn't your experience with the product, it was someone elses, and can you trust them? That is the point of a review, is the reviewer is a trusted source, that you know is not swayed by opinion, but has a basis of fact, and is impartial to all of the different factors!

So, if I were to post here, that the first ten products listed in the above link was crap, and the eleventh one was awesome, that would be your review?

Perhaps, you should see what affiliates have to offer, get one of them to ship you a product for a discount, use it, send it back! Write a review of your whole experience, and sell more affiliate product? Just sayin?
Blocked Profile > Blocked Profile
Mar 26, 2018 at 05:46 AM
Yes, you are in many ways right. But at times there are such goods about which it is not even worth remembering and maybe people will tell me about such. Or, on the contrary, they will ask you to elaborate on this or that model. All reviews begin with the collection of information, if you did not know about it, and only then buy those or other goods for video recording.
If I were to buy all the models at once, dear, I would not have anything to eat :) And since I'm still starting to accelerate to and there I would not want to ... I want to become famous as a good blogger and not as a blogger who has died from poverty)
Thank u 4 u opinion=)