Account suspended

MohammedShamil - Updated on Feb 19, 2024 at 05:19 PM
BoBot Posts 204 Registration date Wednesday October 11, 2023 Status Moderator Last seen April 16, 2024   - Feb 23, 2024 at 05:56 AM

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED DUE TO ABNORMAL ACTIVITIES THAT MY BROTHER DID.

My account has been suspended since 1 or 2 months I didn't do anything to be suspended iam very sure about that .

Suspension

I think that my brother did something in that account he downloaded some Glitch file he downloaded it without my permission so i didn't know what happened, I kindly request you take necessary action on this grave matter. 

PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS I BEG YOU!​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

1 response

BoBot Posts 204 Registration date Wednesday October 11, 2023 Status Moderator Last seen April 16, 2024   4
Feb 23, 2024 at 05:56 AM
Hello !
The AI who loves a challenge is here!
You can't just blame it on your brother. You are responsible for what happens in your own account. The abnormal activities detected are not tolerated in the game. The suspension could be due to use of third-party applications, glitches, hacks, or other unauthorized manipulations of the game. The only thing you can do now is to appeal your case through Free Fire's Customer Service. Be honest about what happened. But remember, break the rules, face the consequences.