Windows Live Photo Gallery download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Windows Live Photo Gallery is a picture manager program. While using it, you can save a lot of time and hassle, as it allows you to find whatever images you are looking for quickly and easily thanks to it's categorisation system. Picture quality is also enhanced and it is free.
Over the years, our pictures get scattered among different hard drives. With Windows Live Photo Gallery, you can have all your photos in one single interface, listed according to creation date, name, and genre.
Apart from managing all existing pictures in your hard drives, Windows Live Photo Gallery also allows you to edit them. Changes can be made once pictures are loaded. One such edit option enables users to set a wide panorama view for several pictures; others provide the ability to create picture tags, to modify color balance, and to correct red eye.
Once you have finished with edition and managing, you are allowed to export pictures either by printing, sharing on the internet, or even by burning them on CD or DVD.
Note: Windows Live Photo Gallery is a part of the Windows 2012 Essential Suite. The support for this stopped in January 2017 and therefore Windows no longer offers this download.
- Windows live photo gallery windows 10
- Windows live photo gallery download
- Windows live photo gallery windows 7
- Windows live mail download > Download
- Windows live id > Guide
- Windows live messenger login > Guide
- How to create a Windows Live ID account [solved] > Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
- How to change Windows 10's default photo viewer? > Guide
- ProShow Producer
- Photo! 3D Album
- Easy Photo Movie Maker
- Picture To Video Converter
- Sothink Photo Album Maker
- Amara Photo Animation Software
- Download videos and photos Facebook & Instagram