Windows Live Photo Gallery download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
If you need to use a lightweight, reliable and compatible image viewer or photo editor, then you should give Windows Live Photo Gallery a try. Even though Microsoft no longer maintains it, it provides an efficient interface to categorize, view and edit your photos.
What is Windows Live Photo Gallery?
Windows Live Photo Gallery is a discontinued photo editor, photo sharing and image organizer program developed by Microsoft as part of the Windows Essentials suite. After all those years of providing lots of helpful features to manage your pictures, it has finally been replaced by Microsoft Photos. But still, you can get it and use it here.
What are the key features of Windows Live Photo Gallery?
- Interface: Windows Live Photo Gallery offers a minimalistic yet convenient and helpful interface. Hence, the software provides simple features, and you will master it in no time.
- Photo editing: You can edit and adjust your photos' exposure, color correction, shadows, highlights and sharpness, but also perform other basic editing processes such as resizing, red-eye correction, cropping, and more. Of course, you can batch resize photos and rotate videos to save time.
- Photo management: Another great feature is the ability to organize photo collections in the Gallery view and add titles, ratings, captions and all kinds of metadata tags to them (like Places/Paris, People/Carl, etc.). That way, you can quickly find and organize all the images you want based on their metadata. One more thing, facial recognition and detection are also supported.
- Import: Windows Live Photo Gallery allows you to import media content from other devices, including USB flash drives, CDs, or DVDs. That's pretty convenient.
- Lots of formats: The supported formats may vary depending on your Windows version, but most of the time, you will be able to handle all of the most common image formats, including JPG, JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, WDP, GIF, and also most of the common video formats.
How to install and use Windows Live Photo Gallery?
If you install it on Windows 10, an error message may prompt at the end of the installation process, but don't worry, as it's a false positive and everything will work fine. We provide you with the Windows Essentials 2012 pack that includes several applications. The installation process can be summarized as follows:
- Execute the installation file.
- During installation, make sure to select Windows Live Photo Gallery as the application to install.
- Once finished, you can launch Windows Live Photo Gallery.
- Once launched, you will find the Ribbon at the top of the interface, where all the main groups of features are available, including Home, Edit, Find, Create, and View.
- You can directly import new content by clicking on Import under the Home panel.
- On the left, the file hierarchy allows you to browse your files and find content.
Is it free?
Yes, it is 100% free to download and use.
Is it safe?
It is a safe program to use, and no malware has been detected in this version.
- Windows live photo gallery download
- Windows live photo gallery windows 10
- Windows live photo gallery windows 7
- Windows live mail download > Download - Email
- Hp smart download windows 10 > Download - Other
- Windows live id (wlid) [solved] > Hotmail & Outlook.com Forum
- Capcut for windows > Download - Video editing
- Snapchat for windows > Download - Instant messaging