Developed by Niantic, the creators of Pokémon GO, Pikmin Bloom offers a completely new augmented reality adventure. Pikmin are cute looking half-plant, half-animal species that will undoubtedly brighten up your day. As you walk through the Pikmin universe, you can grow your own Pikmin garden and make flowers bloom everywhere you go. Welcome to Pikmin Bloom!
- Walk the walk: Every Pikmin adventure starts with planting seeds, all of which will eventually grow into a Pikmin. Curious to learn how you can make your own Pikmin army? It's a piece of cake, get off the couch and start walking!
- Social creatures: As you grow more and more Pikmin, they will appear everywhere on the map and accompany you through your journey. You will never be alone again.
- Pikmin species: Besides varying in color, Pikmin are different from each other in behaviour and abilities. There are flying, digging, and swimming Pikmin, and much more.
- Complete challenges: Challenges are unlocked from level 15 and as a participant you can earn fruit as a reward. Most challenges consist of breaking mushrooms that you encounter along the way. Mushrooms come in different sizes and colors.
- Increase your friendship: Although most Pikmin will travel along with you from the beginning, you will not have a very close relationship with them. To create stronger friendships, you will have to feed them with nectar, use them in your challenges, and take good care of them in general.
Thanks to an ingenious implementation of augmented reality technology, colorful graphics and adorable characters, Pikmin Bloom is a magical step counter that makes every real-life walk a better one.
Pikmin Bloom is designed to offer a solo gaming experience. Nonetheless, the game does contain a feature that allows you add friends and interact with them once they are in your friends list.
Pikmin Bloom has been rated with the PEGI 3 label. Thus, making the game suitable for all audiences.