FL Studio 20 download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Learn with one of the best tools and unleash your incredible inner creativity with the professional-grade Digital Audio Workstation FL Studio 20 for PC (formerly known as Fruity Loops). Developed by the Belgian company Image-Line Software, FL Studio is a complete professional-grade digital audio workstation that will be a game-changer in your music creation processes. It includes a multitrack sequencer, supports MIDI files, and contains all the tools and instruments you need to edit, mix, and create professional-quality tracks.
What is FL Studio?
FL Studio is a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). This software allows you to record, mix and master highly complex musical titles thanks to various editing tools, plugins, and effects. FL studio also empowers you to register and edit MIDI files, which you can play on one of the many available instruments. With over 20 years of experience, FL Studio is one of the most popular digital audio workstations available and used by many artists, DJs, and beatmakers worldwide.
- An intuitive interface: FL Studio comes with one of the most intuitive interfaces compared to other DAWs. Even though it contains lots of features and plugins, everything is well separated and comes with lots of visual feedback so that you always know what component or plugin is what. The Step Sequencer will surely be one of your best friends as it allows you to create simple melodies and loops using a pattern-based grid.
- Built to make you become a pro: Even though FL Studio 20 may seem complex, you will find plenty of resources to learn how to master every part of this state-of-the-art DAW. You can find handy resources by consulting the Learning section of their website, their dedicated Youtube “Getting started” category, or the online manual that will help you with topics such as the main interfaces, or creating music.
- The Mixer : The Mixer is where all audio passes through. It is intuitive, efficient, and empowers you to create from simple to very sophisticated titles. In addition, it allows you to create various and complex compositions, including sidechain control, advanced automation, plugin delay compensation, and more.
- Browser and Playlist: The Playlist panel allows you to visualize where all the elements are played to make the final song. You will find a tool that allows you to quickly compose tracks to make them hold notes and audio or automation. You will be able to place any data to play, overlay, and more. Moreover, the Browser will help you a lot to keep everything organized.
- Piano Roll: FL Studio’s Piano Roll has the reputation of being one of the most intuitive, efficient, and flexible Piano Roll features in the business. Thanks to it, you will send audio and automation to all the plugin instruments associated with the piano channel. In addition, it will be of great help to compose and automate complex score editing.
- Instruments and effects: FL Studio supports VST 1, 2, and 3, which gives you the possibility to install your favorite plugins. Indeed, in addition to all the native features, you will also be able to download and add plenty of crazy and very innovative plugins depending on your needs. Last but not least, it is also possible to use FL Studio as a VST instrument within another digital audio workstation.
- FLEX: FLEX is another innovative feature of FL Studio 20. It is a preset-based synthesizer that features Subtractive, Wavetable, Multisample, FM & AM based synthesis.
- Lots of audio samples: FL Studio 20 comes with lots of audio samples libraries that are ready to be used with DirectWave, one of the software features. It also includes lots of loops and presets that will help you shape your songs the way you want.
- File formats: FL Studio can import and export formats like MP3, WAV, OGG, and FLAC audio files, both stereo, and mono. It is also possible to import and export MIDI files.
Is it free?
We offer you the fully functional and time-unlimited free demo version of FL Studio 20. Note that you cannot re-open saved projects after they are closed. FL Studio 20 also provides several paid versions that offer different features depending on your needs. Feel free to review them as purchasing the paid version will allow you to take advantage of lifetime free updates, technical support on the official forums and diagnostic tools, access to the older versions of FL Studio (9 to 12), early access to new releases, and get free content for FLEX and other plugins. In any way, you can still start by consulting the main FAQ.
- Operating system: Windows 8.1, 10, 11, or later
- Processor: Intel or AMD, the more powerful your CPU, the more instruments and effects you can run
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 4 GB free disk space
FL Studio is also available for Mac.
- Fl studio free download
- Fl studio download
- Fl studio free
- FL Studio Mobile > Download
- RealGuitar > Download
- FL Studio 11 > Forum - Downloading
- Photofiltre studio free download > Download
- Karafun studio free download > Download
- Virtual DJ
- Power Tab Editor
- Logic Pro X
- Magic Piano by Smule
- Guitar Tuna
- AutoRap by Smule
- DJ Mix Lite
- Mixcraft 9
- ACID Pro 10
- Bitwig Studio 4
- Crescendo Music Notation
- Pro Tools