Facebook download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Facebook is the world's largest social media network with billions of active users monthly. By using Facebook you will be able to connect with people worldwide, share any kind of content you like, and much more.
What is Facebook?
Facebook is an online social media and social networking service founded in 2004 and it was the first one to be used by so many users simultaneously. It has been a pioneer in many social-media fields, creating almost all the modern codes of social media, and almost 20 years after its first appearance it remains one of the most used services of its genre worldwide.
What are the key features of Facebook?
- Share content: You can create posts and stories, share photos, videos, or GIFs and tag other people, update your status, and much more.
- Stay up to date: You will be able to receive notifications for new comments, reactions to your posts, friend requests, and event invitations.
- Connect with a rich community: Consult what your Facebook friends are doing, check their posts, find the latest updates from your groups, and discover new communities that share your interests.
- Messenger integration: You can instantly access your Messenger conversations in your desktop application.
- Organize events: You can organize an event and invite your friends to participate. Facebook will automatically create a group where you will be able to share the event-related information, share messages in the chat, and everything else you need. That is pretty convenient.
- Live streaming: Easily create live videos using your computer’s integrated or external camera, streaming software, or any other encoding device.
- Intuitive interface: The app is similar to the web version, so you will feel familiar with the interface. You will also get access to tabs like Home, Watch, Marketplace, and Facebook Gaming, as well as shortcuts, saved links, and you will have the ability to manage multiple profiles.
- UI dark mode: Enable the stylish dark mode. Just click on that top right arrow again and select “Switch to New Facebook”, a prompt may appear to let you choose between the Light and the Dark mode. You can change it at any time by clicking on the same top-right arrow and selecting the mode you prefer.
- Languages: Facebook supports over 100 languages.
- Privacy and security: You can easily get access to your privacy settings and modify them on the fly. Decide if you want to hide your friends' list, the pages you follow, or your posts and profile information. You can also block users or delete friends from the app.
How to use Facebook?
- Once Facebook is launched, log in using your credentials or create an account.
- If you want to create your account, enter your first name, last name, mobile number, or email, and choose a strong password. You will then be guided to get used to using Facebook.
- You can also find useful resources online.
Is it free?
Facebook is 100% free.
Is it safe?
Facebook is a wide social network, and it loves to collect users’ data. We recommend that you be careful about the information you share, such as your real-time location. If you have any doubt about your data privacy, check our guide on how to check the security of your data. Remember that the legal age to use Facebook is 13 (or 14, depending on your jurisdiction).
- Facebook download
- Facebook download pc
- Facebook download for pc
- Download videos and photos Facebook & Instagram > Download
- Vidmate youtube facebook download > Download
- Messenger facebook download > Download
- Facebook Lite > Download
- Download audio from Messenger: on PC and mobile > Guide
- ReShare Story for Instagram
- MX TakaTak
- Story Saver App
- BIGO LIVE
- Likee Lite
- Dual Space
- Tweetbot 6
- FF Name Style Creator
- makromusic for Spotify
- Repost for Instagram