BlackBerry - How to export contacts to your SIM card?
It is possible to copy the contacts stored on the internal memory of your BlackBerry phone your SIM card. This allows you to easily transfer your contacts from one phone to another.
If your BlackBerry is running OS 7 (BlackBerry Bold 9900), you can copy the contacts stored on the phone's internal memory to your SIM card contacts one by one.
- First go to your Address Book.
- Select the contacts of your choice.
- Highlight the phone number.
- Press the "Menu" then "Copy to SIM directory".
- Press again the "Menu" button and select "Save".
If your BlackBerry is running OS 10 (BlackBerry Z10), it is possible to copy all contacts (at once) stored on the device to the SIM card.
- Go to "Contacts".
- Tap on "Settings".
- Select "Copy Contacts from Device to SIM card".
Published by jak58
Latest update on January 8, 2014 at 08:26 AM by jak58.