Dwana
Registration date
Friday July 13, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 15, 2018
-
Hello,
I burned a highlight video of my son's football season on dvd+r, it wont play on anything but my laptop..help please..

4 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
February 5, 2020
Hello Mona,

Where else do you want it to play?
I would like to give a copy of the video to each family of the child that played on the team, therefore i want the video to work on their Dvd players. My Xbox wont even play it. I tried putting a usb straight in tv, but audio wont play..
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
February 5, 2020
14,195 > Madame110
To play a video on a tv in must be in Mp4 format, to play another devices .avi might work.

Through which program did you write the disk? If NERO then does not worry sometimes it happens. Try it on a DVD player, if there is the same problem there, that would not be correctly indicated in the recording path. Personally, I advise you to re-write to a new disk (if there is such an opportunity). And my advice: in detail review all the ticks and messages that the program offers you before recording a new DVD disk.
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
Why would they try it in a DVD player? They already have, and it is stated by the OP with:
"it wont play on anything but my laptop"
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
I agree with Ambucias, the file format sounds wrong. If the PC has the protocols and codecs to play it, but a regular player does not, it is the file format.
Registration date
Friday July 13, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 15, 2018

maybe your movie was damaged.