If you would like to search for content within a specific YouTube channel or subscription, this guide will teach you how to narrow the scope of your searches.
Can you search within a YouTube channel?
The answer is yes - and it is quite simple. Open YouTube and navigate to the desired channel page. Click on the magnifying glass icon (located next to the About tab) to expand the Search Channel field.
Type your search terms and press Enter to validate.
- Youtube channel search not working > Forum - YouTube
- How to make youtube channel private
- View youtube channel as visitor
- How To Disable Comments on YouTube
- How to Hide or Delete a Video From Your YouTube Channel
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- How to get a YouTube video link on Android
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- How to delete a YouTube channel: permanently, from phone
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best YouTube tech channels
- The best YouTube gaming channels and reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool