-
Registration date
Tuesday March 10, 2020
Status
Last seen
July 5, 2020
-
Hello Friends,

I have worked on many websites but the design was always tough. I have used Joomla and Wordpress. I had spent a lot of many on designing. Please anyone can help me in selecting the best CMS to design and modify. Recently I had launched my new website in which I had spent from than $150 and still spending more.

Please can you help me

2 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
July 31, 2020
Hello, for beginners... you've already mentioned Wordpress + Joomla which are great for beginners!

Regards
Registration date
Wednesday April 22, 2020
Status
Last seen
April 23, 2020

designing is very tough. Every time developer say the requirement is tough and ask alot of money for the change
Registration date
Tuesday March 10, 2020
Status
Last seen
July 5, 2020

I don't understand why you spend so much money on your site. If you have a ready-made site model, then all that remains is to find a suitable hosting service and upload the site to it. It shouldn't come out to you in that amount of money. When I created my site, I tried to meet the minimum amount of expenses. I can advise you to use a discount coupon at https://host.discount/stores/stablepoint/ for more savings due to discounts on high-quality hosting services. From my personal experience, I can say with confidence that having good hosting service is very important for the stable operation of the site. So review your budget again and reduce your loss