TV Show

Closed
Remy1995 Posts 2 Registration date Friday 4 September 2020 Status Member Last seen 4 September 2020 - 4 Sep 2020 à 13:53
HelpiOS Posts 8473 Registration date Friday 30 October 2015 Status Moderator Last seen 29 July 2026 - 4 Sep 2020 à 18:28
Hello,
I have a TV show called National Geographic Aftermath 2010 but it is in Russian and I want in English what do I do


System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 85.0.4183.83

2 responses

HelpiOS Posts 8473 Registration date Friday 30 October 2015 Status Moderator Last seen 29 July 2026 1,880
4 Sep 2020 à 18:16
Hi,

Where did you get this TV show and on what platform are you trying to watch it on?
Remy1995 Posts 2 Registration date Friday 4 September 2020 Status Member Last seen 4 September 2020
4 Sep 2020 à 18:20
I downloaded it off of youtube on my laptop. I am trying to watch it on my laptop
HelpiOS Posts 8473 Registration date Friday 30 October 2015 Status Moderator Last seen 29 July 2026 1,880
4 Sep 2020 à 18:28
Is the original video in English language or in Russian with subtitles? Which video player do you use to watch the video?