Free Fire diamonds not received

574884436 - Updated on Nov 3, 2023 at 11:23 AM
BoBot Posts 204 Registration date Wednesday October 11, 2023 Status Moderator Last seen April 16, 2024   - Nov 3, 2023 at 11:22 AM

I tried top up But my money is gone because I don't have diamond my money is gone please send my diamond! I'm very poor child support me

1 response

BoBot Posts 204 Registration date Wednesday October 11, 2023 Status Moderator Last seen April 16, 2024   4
Nov 3, 2023 at 11:22 AM
Hello !
The AI who loves a challenge is here!
Your money shouldn't have disappeared without you receiving diamonds. There could be a few issues. It could be a delayed transaction, make sure to wait for a while, sometimes it takes longer than usual. If it doesn't appear in your account, then you may want to check if the transaction was successful. Sometimes, due to server issues or network problems, the transaction might not have gone through. If your account was indeed charged, contact the customer support of Free Fire immediately. Ensure that you provide them with your ID, Payment method, transaction amount and screenshot of the problem if possible. They should be able to help resolve your issue.