Burning DVD with Nero [Solved/Closed]

Registration date
Tuesday January 8, 2008
Last seen
March 6, 2008
- - Latest reply:  Bilu - Jun 25, 2011 at 10:37 PM
Hi!

I just tried burning a DVD with a 16x DVR-R disc using Nero 7. I had "2-pass" on in Nero, and maximum possible speed. Everything went fine, but when I finally played the finished DVD, it was choppy slow, and the audio was out of sync with the video...

So my question is, what are some optimum burn settings when using a DVD-R 16x in Nero 7?

Thanks.
See more 

18 replies

Best answer
Thank you
to sync the audio rename the files NeVideo.ax and NeAudio2.ax to NeVideo.xx and NeAudio2.xx under D:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\DSFilter and restart the nero. Now everything will be fine.

Thank you, Rasmit 3

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM has helped 2676 users this month

Thank you
Mate what u should do is let the computer do the work, don't worry about how long it will take just put it on avarage (in the middle) and it should be ok!
Thank you
The answer is to download the k lite codec mega package and then download the codec tweek tool. Run the tweek tool and disable "Nero Digital Parcel" and you should have no problem at all with your videos.
Thank you
Try to use the slowest speed as you can.
Thank you
I Want to put an image of the movie I download on to my DVD like the movie X-Men Origin and the image of Wolvies claws on top of my DVD. Whatdo I have to download to do that.
Registration date
Tuesday January 8, 2008
Last seen
March 7, 2008
Thank you
Hi!

My advice would be that you don't put the speed at maximum; put it to slow or medium. That should do it.

I never use 2 pass btw and it's always fine.

Also, it could be that your torrent is crappy or what ever your using.
wen I add movies in nero in a dvd its asking in multisession is been added ... wat can I do should burn with multisession or without mulitsession
Thank you for the reply, but I don't understand, this is something very complicated. I don't even know how to ask a question about this burning of dvds. I don't even know what multisession is!
So when did you receive this question from a person so called me?
Multisession means you can writ many times if there is blank space in DVDR without erasing the previous writing which is not allowed in dvdr . It is used when some amount of small files are needed to write now and again after some days some other files are needed to write. it is found in nero burning rom and nero express(data dvd-allow files to be added later).
Thank you
My advice for you is get a program called Total Video2DVD. Such and easy program to use to convert, author and burn avi files to dvd and more. There's a free download for the program at www.effectmatrix.com Such an easy and great program. I swear by it!
> RICH -
search google for a software which may convert realplayer videos to normal ones.........
then burn them to cd.....
> Facetious -
Sorry gave wrong link. try this one: http://www.erightsoft.com/S6Kg1.html

Scroll to the bottom of page and about 8 lines up under the picture will be the download link in light blue. Will convert all sorts of formats.
hey rich
i am having the exact same problem, did you find a way to burn dvd's without upgrading to nero premium??
I've been using Nero 6.0.0 since it came out and still use it as of today. I upgraded to the 7 and had nothing but problems. So I went back to the 6.0.0 and like I said no problems. The trick is, is to turn off anything running in task bar including your Norton, Mcafee, Trend, or whatever. That is if your going from disc to disc. If your downloading from the internet then you can't do this because of security safety. I use Nero 6 strictly as a burner in conjunction with DVD Shrink, DVD 43, Anydvd decryption, or Fab6 decryption works very well like this but as a stand alone I cannot comment.
Thank you
always burn at half the discs capability and it should work fine
Thank you
lookin for free program to burn dvd
Thank you
Why I kept get error burning on Nero 9?
im having the same problem with nero 9. iget an error saying its to big. when I download 1 movie and put it in nero then I end up with 2 movies. how do I stop that
yea I just bought a dvd rw that came with Nero 9 essentials and I keep getting the same error stated above and I havent downloaded anything yet because of that error im totally lost can any one help message me on yahoo demichael85
I AM ALSO HAVING TROUBLES WITH NERO RELOADED I CAN GET THE BURNED DISC TO PLAY IN THE PC BUT in the dvd SAYS DISC ERROR ,THIS DOES'NT HAVE DISC PLAY BACK IF ANYONE CAN HELP IT WOULD BE MUCH ABLIGED THANX BEFORE HAND E- MAIL IS Email Id removed for security
Thank you
BURN THE DVDS WITH NERO VISION IN NERO 7 OR LATTER, BUT CHOOSE IMAGE RECORDER FIRST AND THEN BURN THE IMAGE WITH 4 OR 8 X SPEED. I THINK YOUR PROBLEM WILL GO.
This method worked very well for me. Thanks.
thank you it works great
Thank you
There is a simple fast fix for Audio sync, you need to disable the Nero decoding codecs ....

Find the files NeVideo.ax and NeAudio.ax (and NeVideo2.ax and NeAudio2.ax if using version 7) and rename them to NeVideo.xxx and NeAudio.xxx ...

These files should be in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\DSFilter

this worked for me.
i dont have those files I do have one that says NEavsync.ax do I change dis one?
Thank you
Burn at 8X
Registration date
Thursday December 10, 2009
Last seen
December 11, 2009
Thank you
can I use Nero to put an image on the shell of a dvd?
Thank you
once u download a torrent and its not avi file convert file to a certain folder with the avi...... if u have .rar/zip or anyother files then u need a winrar program to extract it ... I always extract to desktop so it is easy to see.... then if u have windows xp or windows vista u can simply go to windows dvd maker and burn a dvd... if u dont have these I would suggest u search utorrents for a free dvd burning software... also to PLAY ALL FILES>>> u can search utorrents for coedics.. and a vlc player(this is a torrenters best friend as it plays all files..) which is all free software to download... and if u have anymore questions u can e-mail me at devilsrejects86@aol.com... it might take me a while but I can answer individual questions.... I hope this helps some ppl
Thank you
You can't burn it at that speed it is always recomended to burn at 2x for optimum performance. I doubt your computer specs are as good as a 10k comp.
Thank you
I have nero 9 essentials - How do I go about copying my digital video clips & photos into cd-+ r or dvd-+r
Thank you
No the fastest you can go