This Nero WMA Plug-in is an extension of the recorder allowing the creation of audio disks from Windows Media Audio (WMA) - it is a compression standard specially designed to compete with the famous MP3 codec.
Disclaimer: it seems that this software is no longer supported by the publisher. Thus, even though the version linked to this page is the latest to exist, it may no longer work on your computer, or run with recurring error messages.
What are the key features of Nero WMA Plug-in?
- Conversion: this is one of the best tools for recording and converting files. In fact, it can convert all your MP3 files into audio CDs as simple and effective as it already is. Backup of copies of the whole system is possible in order to save all the FAT information on the hard disk. The installation of this plug-in will help users to import WMA files to your Nero, Nero Express, and NeroMIX.
- The WMA format (Windows Media Audio an audio data compression technology format): developed by Microsoft, it uses less space than MP3. It is different from MP3 because it has better quality, with a smaller size, and is also able to protect audio files. With Nero WMA Plug-in, Nero can support recording content with these extensions. You will have no limits in the extraction and creation of discs.
- Simple to use: its control panel is intuitive. There will be no change in the Nero interface even after the installation of the plugin. The only difference you will notice is that you have a new extension to manage data.
Is it free?
You can download and use this product for free.
- Nero plugin
- Download nero express
- Nero plugins
- GIMP CMYK plugin: download Windows, Mac, Linux > Guide
- Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS > Download - Other
- Icon Plugin for PhotoShop > Download - Image editing
- Notepad++ xml plugin: download, install, manual install > Guide
- Invalid Plugin detected: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC will quit > Guide