Networking

Closed
ganesh - Sep 3, 2009 at 04:59 AM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 3, 2009 at 06:57 AM
Hello,
i am ganesh.
My office connected to Eight computer through modem Reliance broadband connection?

please help me how to connect net surfing internet?

1 response

Blocked Profile
Sep 3, 2009 at 06:57 AM
Hello Sir,

You have to connect all the PC to a switch!

Then if you always dial up a broadband connection to connect to the internet,

You will have to create a new connection on each computer

To do this:

o create a broadband connection using PPPoE, use the following procedure:

Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

Under Network Tasks, click Create a new connection, and then click Next.

Click Connect to the Internet, and then click Next.

Click Setup my connection manually, and then click Next.

Click Connect using a broadband connection that requires a user name and password.

In the Connection Name dialog box, type the name of the ISP. This becomes the name of the connection. Click Next.

In the Internet Account Information dialog box, type the user name and password. Additional checkboxes allow you to specify whether this connection and its user name and password is available to all users (selected by default), whether this connection is your default Internet connection (selected by default), and whether to enable the Internet Connection Firewall on the connection (enabled by default). Make the appropriate selections, and then click Next.

In the Completing the Connection Wizard dialog box, review the settings. If you need to modify any of them, click Back as many times as necessary. If all the settings are correct, click Finish.

In the Connect dialog box, click Connect to attempt the connection.

Good luck