Plz make it free

Closed
prettigirl04 - Sep 19, 2009 at 12:49 PM
epsiman Posts 306 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 2, 2010 - Sep 19, 2009 at 01:27 PM
Hello,i just got this new dsi for my bday and i love it. you get to play games, download stuff, its pretty awesome i just turned 10 sept. 4 and the one thing i really ddont lk about this thing is the internet browser. u download the internet for free but when it comes to watchin youtube and sending funny stuff to your friends thats impossible. i asked my brother if he could do something about it becuz hes really good with technology but he says i have to download adobe shock player which i thought would be free because the only reason to download stuff is to get it for free but it didnt work. i have two teenage sisters who do nothing but stay on the computer myspace,bebo,and facebook is all they care about. they never let me get on so i thought getting internet on this thing would make my life a whole lot easier. but i cant get anything but google.plz whoever makes this internet on dsi plz put these words into deep deep consideration.i got four words for ya
PLEASE MAKE IT FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 response

epsiman Posts 306 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 2, 2010 162
Sep 19, 2009 at 01:27 PM
Lol, how are we suppose to make something you must pay for free ??? answer to this question and i'll answer you !