Product key

Solved/Closed
-
 tracy4trading -
Hello,
I've trying to enter the product key so many times as behind my laptop. my lap is very new. i can't work with any software without this product key pls help find me this

3 replies

Registration date
Saturday April 7, 2007
Status
Last seen
January 20, 2022
Hi,
The key mentioned on the back of your laptop on a sticker is the Windows product key not the Office product key. The Office package installed on your computer is just a trial version thus if you want to keep and use it you have to purchase the license on Microsoft website.
Best regards
Registration date
Thursday January 28, 2010
Status
Contributor
Last seen
August 2, 2020
The key behind your laptop would be for windows. The software keys are different. Some software are on trial basis and after certain time would either require you to purchase it or would have limited capability or none at all. Since you have not mentioned which software, I am guessing you are talking about office 2007. That one is not free. Either buy it or you can get openoffice which is equivalent to office 2003

If you can still log in and download at all, download the Magical JellyBean Keyfinder. It is a very small program, free, and it will instantly reveal your OS keycode and Office and any other registered software on your computer.