Reviews about Microsoft Messenger for Mac

Closed
kailouche Posts 13 Registration date Saturday September 13, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 11, 2009 - Oct 23, 2008 at 10:35 AM
 the best of sweden - Oct 18, 2010 at 05:30 AM
Click the link below to learn more about the topic in this thread:

https://ccm.net/download/download-363-microsoft-messenger-for-mac

the best of sweden
Oct 18, 2010 at 05:30 AM
yes it is good
goooooooooood
Why does it just let me login in Personal Contact List but not Corporate Contact List????
Not unstable. Total rubbish. Crashes ever few minutes. And video calling, they pick up but it keeps ringing
i cannot use webcam or video call while i'm chatting???
how i can find the new one???
how do you download msn with webcam and video call then?
witch one do you download?
well thats boring
i wanted to have cams for msn
its very nice but i cant my partner pic and no web cam but we can talk t
mikeinbelgium
Sep 9, 2010 at 11:37 AM
no cam on msn/mac
how to start the web cams here ???
This is very nice, but I got the same problem that Kayleigh haves.. Can't load a pic on msn, either can see my contacs pics.
Im having problems changing my display picture and cannot view other peoples its just the msn icon. any solutions?
snap i can not even download it any help lads?
I totally agree !!!!
how can i make my webcom work on msn on my macbook
This MSN for Mac is disgusting. You cannot change your display name, unless you change it every time you log in. You cannot use your web cam. You cannot have moving pictures for your display name. I am so disgusted with this so called "MSN". I am actually thinking about going back to my old laptop.
how can i make my webcam work on msn on my macbook?
AWESOME OR WOT
Når man er på messenger kan man så se hinanden over webcam?

When you are on messenger so you can see each other over webcam?
Fot the first couple of times its okay, than you constantly have to refresh your name and contacts, they just dissapear!
but where is vedio??
It's just perfect
yahh u just keep on insisting it will change ...its a default prob..from the msn.mac it took me 1 day .out of no were the pic was there...dont block and unblock on this msn..lol...u will have to keep on clicking yes to the same person..its a crazy msn..no camera ahhhh anoying!
i am just guessing, i havent used it yet, but i just git this Mac yesterday!
Just got my mac and dont know how to use it, but just downloaded this msn, and the only problem im having with it, is changing the display pictures.... anyone having this problem?
i downloaded this last night and after about 20 minutes I deleted the whole thing! i find aMsn the better choice in terms of layout and usability - my two cents worth. :)
Anonymous User
Oct 29, 2009 at 03:24 AM
Main Points Quality of MSN
Weak Infos Themes
Anonymous User
Sep 28, 2009 at 12:56 PM
Main Points i like this
Weak Infos i love this
Anonymous User
Sep 22, 2009 at 03:34 PM
Main Points it is a real messanger
Weak Infos no video calls
Anonymous User
Aug 13, 2009 at 04:04 AM
Main Points Emotions and is very fast
Weak Infos names in colour and auto messages
Anonymous User
Aug 5, 2009 at 06:28 PM
Main Points None.
Weak Infos Constantly freezing up and having to be force quit, and quitting for no reason in the middle of a conversation. Absolute trash, but it's unfortunately what your friends probably use.
kailouche Posts 13 Registration date Saturday September 13, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 11, 2009 4
Oct 23, 2008 at 10:35 AM
Main Points great layouts !