Reviews about Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

numyard Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday December 9, 2008 Status Member Last seen December 11, 2008 - Dec 11, 2008 at 02:20 AM
 Muna - Mar 4, 2024 at 06:26 AM
Click the link below to learn more about the topic in this thread:

https://ccm.net/download/download-105-malwarebytes-anti-malware

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Nov 23, 2020 at 09:11 AM
One of the best anti-virus / anti-malware softwares available. If you are serious about the security of your PC, then the premium version if worth getting. That said, the free version will help if you need something urgently, or want to try before you buy.
Anonymous User
Dec 3, 2019 at 10:31 AM
good
Anonymous User
Sep 12, 2019 at 08:14 AM
good
Ratnendra Ashok Posts 598 Registration date Wednesday November 28, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 4, 2020   4,418
Sep 4, 2019 at 06:45 AM
Malwarebytes is a smart tool that quickly detects malware and helps in finding risky websites.
Great!!!!!
So far, so good :)
this blows anti progs out of the water free or pay
Jack Rex Posts 177 Registration date Saturday January 2, 2010 Status Member Last seen August 13, 2016 7
Oct 29, 2010 at 08:35 AM
Malwarebytes is good. It does clean malware and keeps your system working. But I'd rather use another one as my computer security guard.
very nice
i hope this does the job!
Thank you, Malwarebytes!! Neither Symantec nor Spyware Doctor could remove the Antivirus IS from my computer. But the free trial version of Malwarebytes worked to totally remove the horrible virus.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!
thank u for providing the solution
i think after i try it its from strongest application that really works against malware and spyware programs
thank's its very help me
theb bestttttttttttttttt antimalware
avast anti-virus fan
Sep 26, 2010 at 11:51 PM
the best in detecting adware . the best
ghost warrior
Sep 23, 2010 at 03:05 PM
very nice
this product help protect my data
i like this this is the best
G F Cutler.
This has got to be the best cleaner ever!
Granted, it doesn't look much and wouldn't win a beauty contest, but it certainly does what it says on the tin!
It sort of just sits there and chugs along in the background without giving a hint to the sheer, abject terror it's inflicting on the 'nasties' your computer has picked up on your travels. It remorselessly drags them out of the darkest corners and slings them into quarantine before blasting them into oblivion at the press of a button!
I've run this program after running others, and with the added infections it found, I threw the other programs away! If you have a computer, you should have Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware installed - it's the best!!!.
I use this program in my PC consulting business. It's excellent and reliable.

Strongly recommended.
I heard it works good
its really good at finding virus
i am not sure how much efficient it is because i downloaded it now. but someone recmonded me about this
It Was Great ^.0
Although I just opened the program and began a scan, I have heard good reviews of malware bytes, and appreciate the fact that registry is not necessary to get the job done, but only adds an additional scanning feature (according to what I have seen so far).
Anonymous User
Apr 20, 2010 at 11:51 AM
Main Points Detects some malware others won't.
Weak Infos Fails to detect some malware others do detect. I use it only with Adaware and Spybot.
Anonymous User
Jul 18, 2009 at 04:45 AM
Main Points good
Weak Infos its good to delete autorun virus