Seriousgaming problem.I NEED HELP

Closed
Abhishek - Jan 1, 2009 at 03:02 AM
 ogonda - Jan 6, 2009 at 09:55 AM
Hello,
I have got a Hp pavillion dv6516tx laptop with windows vista home premium. The processor speed is 1.50Ghz and I have 2 GB RAM. Ny video card is NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS. total available graphics memory is 895MB but still all the games I have, I am forced to play in minimum settings and still the game is slow and choppy. Some games (e.gFIFA 08) say laptop versions of nvidia video cards are not supported. I bought this laptop for gaming and now i can't play. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!

1 response

prodigyz Posts 17 Registration date Tuesday September 16, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 11, 2009 10
Jan 1, 2009 at 03:54 AM
Hello,

Seems that your computer performance should have play the game perfectly the problem is perhaps with your operating system.

ive been trying some games on vista but i was not satisfy about the gaming performance ..some games has been configurated to be played only on xp.
thank u for tring to help me.I think my problem is my processor speed (1.50Ghz) because my fathers laptop has processor speed 2.27Ghz and everything works perfectly in that. Please suggest something on those lines.
ogonda > Abhishek
Jan 6, 2009 at 09:55 AM
maybe u just need to update some of yur drives
or defrag yur PC