My 7" Notebook Hangs on the Start Screen Logo

Closed
mr.rubbish84 - May 6, 2011 at 04:12 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - May 6, 2011 at 04:13 PM
Hello,

I have a 7" Notebook I bought off eBay for my daughters birthday a few months back and it worked fine when i first got it but now it just hangs on the "Wireless Book" screen and does nothing else. According to my User Manual the CPU is ARM926EJ. I have seen that somebody has posted a .rar file would this work for me?
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
May 6, 2011 at 04:13 PM
Behind every answer, to help given on the forum, there are human volunteers who give their time trying to solve users' problems.

Therefore, it is expressly requested from kioskea forums users to show their utmost respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

* Please, re-write your message accordingly, respecting the politeness charter and repost your message.

Please, thank you, appreciate, greateful are words among those forms

We trust that you understand