Music to phone

Closed
ArchieDees Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday June 18, 2014 Status Member Last seen June 18, 2014 - Jun 18, 2014 at 06:08 PM
Phoenix_Death12 Posts 2 Registration date Saturday August 1, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 18, 2014 - Jun 18, 2014 at 07:31 PM
How to download music to my phone

1 response

Phoenix_Death12 Posts 2 Registration date Saturday August 1, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 at 07:31 PM
What type of phone do you have there, Sport? And what type of system are you looking to download from?

Most phones nowadays when you plug them into a computer will install themselves and you will be able to explore the phones files from My Computer, simply copying and pasting them into the "music" folder or wherever floats your boat. However some phones require you to download an external program from the manufacturer directly, I had to do so with my Motorola G; although partly because windows XP doesn't like interacting with newer phones.

Something about the structuring of your question makes me feel like you are wondering how to download directly from the internet on your phone in which case good luck, its a lot harder. However I will try to help if that is the case.