VBA for copy/paste a tutor perhaps....

Closed
pepsijoe Posts 1 Registration date Monday September 14, 2015 Status Member Last seen September 14, 2015 - Sep 14, 2015 at 09:56 PM
technicgang Posts 1 Registration date Monday September 14, 2015 Status Member Last seen September 14, 2015 - Sep 14, 2015 at 10:57 PM
First of all, Excel is not new to me, and although I am not fluid on creating pivot tables, I can create some pretty awesome formulas on my own...and that is where it ends. VBA (like powerpoint) is not my forte`.

I am trying to figure out how to copy tab2, cells A8:AU through A?:AU from one sheet to another. (Obviously the A? means that the sheet may contain various rows.) I have to do this for tabs 2 through ? as well.

I understand two things... First I have to locate the data from tab 2 (A8:AU through the "last row") and input it into tab1 (A8:AU through ...) the second is that I need to locate tab3 (A8:AU through another "last row) and append them to tab1 again throughout the process.

If I weren't bald, I would simply pull out my hair. I don't understand how to accomplish this. I have also learned the hard way that once you do something with a macro...it is done.

Is anyone willing to show me what I need to do to accomplish this? Does this even make sense to anyone?

I am not the kind of person to ask for the easy answer... I am the person who knows when to cut sling-load and ask for help.

Any information to help me learn this is greatly appreciated!
Related:

1 response

technicgang Posts 1 Registration date Monday September 14, 2015 Status Member Last seen September 14, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 at 10:57 PM
Learn Excel VBA programming step by step.
https://technicgang.com/excel-vba-programming-vba-beginners/