My friendster HACK:(

Closed
mikan. - Apr 12, 2009 at 04:14 AM
 PAO - Mar 15, 2010 at 08:47 AM
Hello,
Help please? When I open my friendster..it links to other website..i do not know what to do:(. I need your reply..thanks:]

5 responses

nialge Posts 4 Registration date Wednesday April 1, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 14, 2009 4
Apr 12, 2009 at 07:53 AM
hi,
your computer have caught a virus.
download an antivirus to clean your computer.
delete your temporary files as well as cache and cookies.
your problem goes like this?
when you go to your profile , your friendster profile go to the other website which is you did not do something and just appear it automaticaly "?

to solve that probz...

go to your HOME ....find Settings...then select SAFEMODE into Yes.. after that...
go to your Friendter Profile.. (as you can see .. default codes are appearing ) then go toCOMMENT SECTION..

and DELETE that kind of COMMENT who commented you as "<javascript " it looks like this ...stated thier is <java script> blah blah </script>

----------------or if u cant understand or indentify who sends you that kind of javascript.... Just delete all 1stpage of your Comment section.. (DONE =))

go back to settings and SELECT "SAFEMODE INTO " NO"

just email me if you need help or it didn't work on u
can you hack my friendster account please.,

this is my url,

http://profiles.friendster.com/17683607

someone changed my email and password,

now i cant open my friendster account,

and someone is using it and changing many private things.

can you help me.? ,

please

if you can hack it again for me,

thank you so much,

just email me na lng po.,
van > hanna022
Dec 26, 2009 at 09:26 AM
how to hack the friendster on easy ways?
HI.. HOW ARE YOU? MY NAME IS PAOLO.. I HAVE A PROBLEM REGARDING FRIENDSTER ACCOUNT..PLS HELP ME..MY SISTERS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED AND SOMEONE HAS BEEN USING IT FOR YEARS NOW..WE CANNOT DELETE MY SISTERS ACCOUNT..THIS PERSON HAS SAYING SOME VERY BELOW THE BELT WORDS TO MY SISTERS FRIENDS AND OFCOURSE ALL OF THE THINGS HE/SHE SAID ARE VERY UNTRUE OF ALL BUNCH OF LIES..PLS REPLY ASAP IF U CANT HELP ME..THANK U IN ADVANCE
its not a virus that is because there is problm with site try that use cmd and tipe in @echo off :B Friendster hack compoe phd file open html.sys.temp and then press enter easy
hey there, i couldn't log in my friendster, n i taught that my account already deleted because i wasn't so active, but yet when i search my nick name, there goes my page. seriuosly i want to close my friendster account because of some personal things. can u please help me... urgent..

my email : lisandriana@yahoo.com
firendster nick name : LiL-NiNa Nina

please2 help me..
i nid your help. my fs account has been hacked. most of my pictures are there and the person whose using them are destroying my image. i did everything from reporting to fs admin and i also did that email thing, but it just didn't work..:( pls help me..
simply... somebody also know your email and password... better change your email and password before it gets worse...
g_hack > shane
Nov 27, 2009 at 10:31 AM
sweetie theres no way of changing her username in fs, unless shes going to make a new email, automatically she will be having her new friendster account.
shane > g_hack
Nov 27, 2009 at 06:02 PM
yes you can change youre username... are you stupid?! you dont even know how to do that?
better stop bloging youre nonsense opinion here idiot!
here's how to do it.. go to settings change youre email then friendster will give you a notice to verify youre new username in youre email inbox, if you did not verify that, you may not be able to send message.. dont even listen to that crap who says that you cant change youre username.. he/she is a double digit i.q person.. a shithead!

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
check your spelling if its correct.... hahahahaha!!!!! friendster.com
Probably your friendster and email have the same username and password. So the hacker also has access with your email, If your going to change your password in friendster it will be send automatically to your email, theres no sense changing it.