- How to connect my lap top without using route
- Thinkorswim couldn't connect to the internet ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Railway wifi connection - How-To - Internet
- Security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Access denied unable to connect printer ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Cannot open web pages but internet connected ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
Sounds like you answered your own question...they are running on WIRELESS for the main PCs therefore you would need to connect to the router via wireless, the only other method would still require a switch or 2nd router to connect to the primary to be able to patch into it.