If you use Apple products, then you must be familiar with AirPlay, which allows you to share (via streaming) multimedia content over a WiFi connection. One of AirPlay's best features is the ability to mirror the screen of your device on your Apple TV. This article will show you how to connect a Windows PC to an Apple TV.
How to connect PC to Apple TV wirelessly?
- Firstly, you will need to connect both your Apple TV and PC to the same WiFi network.
- On your PC open iTunes.
- On your Apple TV go to the home screen and choose your computer from the list of computers connected to the WiFi network.
- From here, choose a shared library. You should now be connected and able to stream content from your PC to your Apple TV.
How to connect PC to Apple TV with Bluetooth?
- You will need to begin by turning on the Bluetooth on your PC and enter pairing mode.
- On your Apple TV go into settings > remotes and devices > Bluetooth to find your PC
- Your PC should be displayed among any other Bluetooth activated devices that you have. Select your chosen device.
- You may be asked for a PIN code that you have previously established. Your PC should now be connected to your Apple TV via Bluetooth.
How to mirror your PC screen to your Apple TV?
If that above method didn't work, you can try this:
- In order to duplicate the screen of a Windows PC on your Apple TV, you need to start by downloading and installing the AirParrot application on your PC.
- After doing that, make sure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Enable Airplay on your Apple TV. Then, launch AirParrot. Click Try AirParrot > OK.
- Right-click on the AirParrot tray icon and select Apple TV:
- Your PC screen should now be mirrored on your Apple TV.
Need more help with your Smart TV? Check out our Forum!
- Project pc to apple tv
- Apple tv airplay
- Connect PCs Using a Crossover Ethernet Cable
- Connect two computers: with USB cable, ethernet, WiFi > Guide
- Windows - Use Your TV as a Secondary Monitor
- Connect Samsung TV to PC: wireless, Windows 10, with HDMI > Guide
- How To Install and Use the Apple Magic Mouse
- How to enable safety mode on LG smart TV
- How to fix no audio when connecting PC to TV
- How to enable private browsing mode on LG Smart TV?
- LG TV energy saving mode: auto, won't turn off
- How to change home screen on LG Smart TV
- How to stream Windows Media Player: to TV, to Chromecast
- How to clear cache on Smart TV: LG, Samsung
- Set LG TV sleep timer: without remote, not working, button
- How to rename LG TV: 2021, AirPlay, inputs
- Change language on LG TV: subtitle, keyboard, without remote
- How to set the default aspect ratio in LG Smart TV
- How to change LG TV web browser
- Dual Play TV: 2021, LG, glasses, Samsung
- LG TV subtitles: turn on, won't turn off, format
- How to enable motion control on Samsung Smart TV
- Samsung TV Game Mode: settings, on or off
- Reset Smart Hub Samsung TV: PIN, 2021, without PIN
- Clear Samsung TV history: viewing, browser
- Samsung TV 3D: settings, mode, effect disabled
- Turn off Samsung Smart TV menu sounds and notifications
- Samsung Smart TV voice control: app, without remote
- How to change Samsung TV picture size settings
- How to reset Samsung TV: to factory settings, without remote