If you use Apple products, you must be familiar with AirPlay, which allows you to share (via streaming) multimedia content over WiFi. One of AirPlay's best features is the ability to mirror your device's screen on your Apple TV. This article will show you how to connect a Windows PC to an Apple TV.
How to connect a PC to Apple TV wirelessly?
- Firstly, you will need to connect both your Apple TV and PC to the same WiFi network.
- On your PC, open iTunes.
- On your Apple TV, go to the home screen and choose your computer from the list of computers connected to the WiFi network.
- From here, choose a shared library. You should now be connected and able to stream content from your PC to your Apple TV.
How to connect a PC to Apple TV with Bluetooth?
- You will need to turn on the Bluetooth on your PC and enter pairing mode.
- On your Apple TV, go to Settings > Remotes and Devices > Bluetooth to find your PC.
- Your PC should be displayed among any other Bluetooth-activated devices that you have. Select your chosen device.
- You may be asked for a PIN code that you have previously established. Your PC should now be connected to your Apple TV via Bluetooth.
How to mirror your PC screen to your Apple TV?
If the above method doesn't work, try this:
To duplicate the screen of a Windows PC on your Apple TV, you need to start by downloading and installing the AirParrot application on your PC.
- After that, ensure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Enable Airplay on your Apple TV. Then, launch AirParrot. Click Try AirParrot > OK.
- Right-click on the AirParrot tray icon and select Apple TV:
- Your PC screen should now be mirrored on your Apple TV.