Adobe flash player - install

Closed
Melvin babu Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday May 5, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 6, 2009 - May 6, 2009 at 06:43 AM
 TITTY BACK LOVE - Sep 8, 2010 at 09:48 AM
Hello,Hello,
i have been trying to install adobe flash player for sometime now and everytime i get the same result. it starts to download and then says i must close firefox, i do and retry and the same thing. please help.i've even tried changing the security settings and nothing. im using mozilla and vista

Configuration: Windows Vista
Firefox 3.0.3
Related:

3 responses

GoatWormOuroboros
Jun 4, 2009 at 03:48 PM
I have the latest firefox browser and I have yet to install adobe flash player
patyboy Posts 2 Registration date Friday March 27, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 6, 2009
May 6, 2009 at 09:54 AM
hi,
you must update you Firefox browser,
then you will be able to use it without any problem.
TITTY BACK LOVE
Sep 8, 2010 at 09:48 AM
my freakin computer is so dumb also i cant get it to download flash so that why i came on here to find out but all it shows me is a place where i can leave a coment on this other persons thing that was having trouble so this is really no help at all i need to know how i can get adobe flash to download so if anybody has any information please call 205 908 2543 please call and let me know how to put flash on my computer :) my name is brittany martin i am fat and looking for a good time! and i really want to watch some videos but it wont let me!!!