You probably already know that you can use your PlayStation 3 to surf the Internet, but to view online videos (Youtube, Dailymotion..etc) you will need to install Adobe Flash Player on the PlayStation web browser if it isn't already installed. In this article we will take you through the steps to install Adobe Flash Player on your Playstation 3.
To install Adobe Flash Player on your Playstation 3:
The easiest way is to trigger the installation of Flash Player, by visiting a video streaming website, like YouTube.
- If Flash is not present, a window opens, prompting you to download the missing plug-ins.
- Click OK.
- Wait for the installation to proceed.
- Ps3 browser flash player 9 plugin enabled
- Ps3 flash player
- Flash plugin ps3
- Adobe flash player free download > Download - Other
- Msi app player > Download - Android emulators
- Torch Browser > Download - Browsers
- Driver Booster 9 > Download - Cleaning and optimization
- GIMP CMYK plugin: Windows, Mac, Linux > Guide