You don't encourage dialog?

eleanorb Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday November 29, 2016 Status Member Last seen November 29, 2016 - Nov 29, 2016 at 02:49 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Nov 29, 2016 at 03:13 PM
My message was removed and I was notified, with no way to reply! Perhaps I was assuming that readers would pay better attention, but I was hypothesizing that the reason the govt offices often report they are closed even when the open hours clearly include the time of my call is that Skype is modifying the time of call somehow. The previous post that I cite talks about how to tell Skype what to do with time zones, and I state that those instructions don't match my Skype interface. I'd like to know what to do about it. Is that "beyond scope of the forum"?

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
Nov 29, 2016 at 03:13 PM
If you had spent the same time preparing and posting the original message that you spent with this reply. Then the original positing would not have been deleted. The title and contents were not of any interest to the world wide audience of CCM.

If you have a problem connecting to a local government office via skype then post that information and perhaps one of our members will respond with a SOLUTION.

Your friendly CCM moderator