Downloads Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 2251 - 2300 of about 4,240
  • regarding download problem Closed

Hello, i am nitu.i got problem that i am unable to open or download the files which come through email.earliar it work but dont no what happen now.pl...

nitu | Latest reply: whineup Jan 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • lost download fiule its dissapeared Closed

Hello, all i just was downloading a file 1.90gb and it location was set to save to desktop it got to 99% then i heard the "ting" sound that it had be...

spicedup112 | Latest reply: provock Jan 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • download Closed

hello i am unable to download i tunes to my computer and it say i have to delte some of my files on the computer.i tried to download limewire but it d...

KaurLa | Latest reply: minipc Jan 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • can't open downloads Closed

Hello, OK, so for the last few weeks everything I've downloaded shows up in the download file, but when I click on it nothing happens. I right cli...

dana | Latest reply: dana Jan 12, 2009
    2 replies
  • unable to download yahoo massenger Closed

Hello, hai i am unable to download yahoo massenger. when i start downloading an error out comes and it doesn't complete so how to download ple...

aslam | Latest reply: aslam Jan 12, 2009
    2 replies
  • itunes would not download Closed

Hello, i am unable to download itunes on my computer. and before you ask i do not have cd, it did not come with one. because it is an ipod shuffle

nikki | Latest reply: propcs Jan 12, 2009
    1 reply
  • itunes download Closed

does anyone know how i can download itunes on my computer, because i go onto the apple website and click on download itunes but it then goes on to thi...

xox | Latest reply: alphabeta1 Jan 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • help me increase my downloading speed Closed

Hello, I have a 256Kbps Broadband connection which gives me downloading speed of 32KBps one day it increased to 300KBps for some time....my computer...

prrat | Latest reply: prrat Dec 31, 2008
    0 replies
  • Problems Downloading Itunes Closed

Hello, I have windows XP on my computer and I am trying to dowload ITunes. I have saved the download files to my hard drive and tried to run them. ...

Gary F | Latest reply: Gary F Dec 30, 2008
    2 replies
  • my computer wont play downloaded demo Closed

Hello, i tried to play a downloaded demo of call of duty 2, however an error appears when I attempt to run the Call of Duty(R) 2 Demo? it states ...

billy | Latest reply: billy Dec 29, 2008
    2 replies
  • Unable to download qicktime Closed

Hello, I am unable to download Quicktime for Windows XP. I keep getting this alert; could not open key; HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CLASSES\...

scooby | Latest reply: advicei your will be posted in the forum, chose anenymous pseude Dec 26, 2008
    1 reply
  • problem downloading itunes Closed

Hello,when i am trying to run the itunes file it keeps coming up with the message the feature you are trying to use is a network resource.what can i ...

biglee | Latest reply: samtozor Dec 26, 2008
    1 reply
  • Proper Software download Closed

Hello, i have a nokia 3120 classic mobile. I have also gprs connection. But i could't view any vdo & mp3 on my mobile. In some time need flash player....

Problem for ... | Latest reply: duts63 Dec 20, 2008
    1 reply
  • unable to download itunes Closed

i have window xp and i cant seem to download itunes,when i try to download it says error,could you please suggest yhanks.

salu | Latest reply: Amatuer Dec 19, 2008
    1 reply
  • Downloading VLC Solved/Closed

Hello, Have tried again and again to download VLC but my computer will not let it happen even when I turn of the security protection. How else c...

feather | Latest reply: Sacabouffe Dec 14, 2008
    1 reply
  • computer restart when downloading Closed

Hello, anyone know that why my computer keep on restart whenever I start downloading things? im using few torrent clients and the result is stil th...

Guest 001 | Latest reply: Guest 001 Dec 11, 2008
    4 replies
  • I can't delete 2 download error pages! Closed

Hello, I just got a new PC with Windows Vista, and set about getting a few dowloads, specifically Google Earth. The programme downloaded OK, but an e...

Coffeyright | Latest reply: TheParoxysm Dec 9, 2008
    1 reply
  • problem in downloading tunes Closed

Hello, can any one pls help me i dont know how to download music in my apple nano ipod 8 gb from the tunes that i have in my usb drive or my cd can a...

tp | Latest reply: TheParoxysm Dec 8, 2008
    1 reply
  • where can i download erecovery in my acer one Closed

Hello, where can I download erecovery in my acer aspire one black windows XP in the internet....thanks

mac | Latest reply: TheParoxysm Dec 8, 2008
    1 reply
  • leptop drivers download Closed

Hello, how to download leptop drivers please help me, (form internet)

dev | Latest reply: GiantLeap Dec 6, 2008
    1 reply
  • Looking for a website where I can download PB Closed

Hello, I am looking for a website where I can download the final season of Prison Break. I've got already an address but I am getting more spyware ...

ps2key | Latest reply: digimax Dec 3, 2008
    1 reply
  • Although downloaded flash player still nothin Closed

Hey there, I cannot get on website such as youtube to play clips constantly telling me that I must have flayer on my computer. I went to download i...

pop3mail | Latest reply: air4life Dec 1, 2008
    1 reply
  • media download before driver download???? Closed

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion dv2940se i recently had to upgrade windows--but since i was going from a 64-bit version to a 32-bit version, i had ...

teen-teen | Latest reply: xpcman Nov 13, 2008
    1 reply
  • Downloading Adobe. Closed

Hello, Well. I've been on youtube for a while now. I haven't been able to watch videos.It tells me to download Adobe Flasherplayer(The latest one). S...

Brooke. | Latest reply: Brooke. Nov 7, 2008
    1 reply
  • Cannot Download MSN Beta Closed

Hello, I am having problem in downloading the new MSN Beta. Keep on receiving system error message code Ox8OOOffff (description : catastrophic failur...

JM | Latest reply: xpcman Nov 4, 2008
    1 reply
  • help of download Closed

Hello, please help me to download driver of sound hp compaq dx2200 mt. operating system of windows xp

paty | Latest reply: rubrami281 Oct 30, 2008
    1 reply
  • cannot download the software Closed

Hello, i have a usb webcam Vgeartalkcam1.1 but i lost the software CD.... could you help me please couse i dont know where to find the compatible s...

zhion | Latest reply: dodtyr Oct 21, 2008
    1 reply
  • cannot download sp3 Closed

Hi, My computer doesn't want to download the latest of windows xp which is service pack 3. I tried to download it through Microsoft but it didn&...

nvidia33 | Latest reply: homerclones Oct 19, 2008
    1 reply
  • unable to download the drivers for dv2701tx Closed

Hello, i have bought a hp pavillion dv 2701tx laptop which comes preloaded with vista, but because of its very slow performance i have decided to cha...

deep | Latest reply: X Oct 4, 2008
    1 reply
  • wont download Closed

Hello, ive been haivng this problem with downloading msn onto my laptop. every time i try to download it, it pops up with something ive never seen w...

PLEASE HELP ... | Latest reply: Alex Sep 15, 2008
    1 reply
  • downloading games Closed

Hello, i am having problems downloading games from Big Fish, etc. a box will come up and says scanning for viruses and then just stop. when i c...

tami3822 | Latest reply: tami3822 Sep 12, 2008
    2 replies
  • Can't download from the internet Closed

Hello,each time I go online and try to download anything from the internet my PC shuts down and then re-starts. What can I do? I've scan for viruses a...

BRO | Latest reply: brakers Sep 4, 2008
    1 reply
  • download Closed

Hello, how can i get a full version of pc security

eli | Latest reply: aquarelle Sep 3, 2008
    2 replies
  • cant download it won't let me open only to di Closed

Hello, i am trying to upgrade firefox 3 but everytime i download it won't let me open i can only open with disk plus i keep getting reference memor...

prd2bme | Latest reply: initials 76 Sep 1, 2008
    1 reply
  • can't open ant downloads Closed

Hello, after downloading any update i cannot open them.tried to do this in internet explorer n mozilla and it won't work. ran virus scan(avast) and ...

jim | Latest reply: DV6500 Sep 1, 2008
    5 replies
  • download Closed

Hello, my computer turned off while i was making a download how do i get back the download

noodle | Latest reply: Nessa Aug 27, 2008
    1 reply
  • optimizing my downloads Closed

Hello, i would like to know how to optimize bit comet normally the idle connection is aabout 200kpbs and i have only 50kpbs as connection and any ide...

qwerty.5665 | Latest reply: bluenite7 Aug 20, 2008
    1 reply
  • compaq presario v5000 usb driver download Solved/Closed

Hello guys, I would like to have d website where I can download d usb driver for my compaq presario v5000Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6...

kelly6ng | Latest reply: aquarelle Aug 19, 2008
    1 reply
  • it would be nice to download bluetoth easier Closed

i have been sick looking to download bluetooth software dell inspiron 6400

ziad | Latest reply: anithNair15 Aug 4, 2008
    2 replies
  • download Closed

i need to download complete java software

theo | Latest reply: RAM Jul 12, 2008
    2 replies
  • download manager Closed

Hello, i got flash get on my computer and i dont know how to use it , anyone feel like helping me plz!!

crazy_devil | Latest reply: aquarelle May 13, 2008
    1 reply